[CWRP] TurtleSpitz’s Ban Appeal

Shotel

RP Name/Steam Name: TurtleSpitz (Waffler)
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:143323029
Date of Ban: 9/19/18
Length of Ban: 3 days 
Offense: "Playing the cha-cha slide as a bartender"
Banned By: Unknown

Hello, this is Romeo, (the DJ), I was in the midle of heading to sims when I got arrested, I'm sure this was a misunderstanding but I want to get back to the server, my people need me.

Lots of love,

TurtleSpitz

Edited by TurtleSpitz
Format
  • Agree 1
  • Funny 1
  • Friendly 1
Banned

+1

• Agree 1
Banned

+1

• Agree 1

-1 U were mic spamming music while running around on 1st floor lobby while CG, where chassing you and telling you to stop you had no intention to rp as well as this, is a serious RP server something you learn which are two major rules being FAILRP and Mic spamming so you clearly didnt pay attention to training nor care about RPing on the server. 

@Bolt U got your answer 

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 2
48 minutes ago, BlackiSblack said:

-1 U were mic spamming music while running around on 1st floor lobby while CG, where chassing you and telling you to stop you had no intention to rp as well as this, is a serious RP server something you learn which are two major rules being FAILRP and Mic spamming so you clearly didnt pay attention to training nor care about RPing on the server. 

@Bolt U got your answer 

You know there are steps you are required to take in this order be WARNING > MUTED > AOS > 1-3 Hour Ban literally from our hand book 

FAILRP

Standing/Sitting on another player’s head =  WARNING > AOS > 1-3 Hour Ban

Standing/Sitting on any rail or railings = WARNING > AOS > 1-3 Hour Ban

Metagaming =

In character: WARNING > AOS > Kick > FAIL RP SITUATION: (1-3 Hour Ban)

Out of Character: WARNING > Kick > FAIL RP SITUATION: (1-3 Hour Ban

Does not say 3 day Use these guidelines
+1 This ban is dumb 

• Agree 3
56 minutes ago, BlackiSblack said:

@Bolt U got your answer 

next time, if he wants to do the cha cha slide or other songs, i'll make a little bar in csr or something for everyone

to keep it out of the lobby area

Edited by Bolt
  • Agree 1

bolt

he is hard headed but has the good heart.

he believes that art should not be silenced and i respec that but there is at time and place to "mic spam"

anyways romeo you're a cool guy just please realize there are rules in place and you should follow them.

+1

Edited by miguz
forgot to +1
  • Agree 2
  • Friendly 1

I mean like I enjoy you being here and playing music but theres always a time and place where this kind of mingyness is okay. I don't want to see you arrested or banned so +1. Playing music on the 1st floor bar isnt the time. Have someone claim CSR or BTR and then you may play your lit music. ❤️

For something like that and his name having bartender in it, wouldn't you think that he is doing something and not trying to fail rp. As a staff member and a staff members duty, for something like mic spam you should not EVER just ban someone(unless your trying to make players leave). 

@BlackiSblack did you do any of the following: freeze, gag, teleported, or admin sited him. You should of took him to the side and talk to him, give him a warning. And if he did this multiple times, you should have only kicked him first.

+1, I would like blacki to expand more on this topic because right now it sounds like this could be a wrong doing by a staff member.