• Recent Event Reviews

• Recent Posts

• RP Name: Kaner | Keitos | Vhonte Tervho Steam ID32: STEAM_0:0:58849322 VIP (Y/N): Y Age: 23 Timezone: BST Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I find myself on the server quite often during hours in which few or no staff are available when there is a high need for them, I'd like to be able to work on this issue and assist players when they require staff from the more specific tasks of SIMs, trainings and such to the more menial tasks of whitelisting, name changing, and modelling. I believe that there is always a high need for staff on any roleplay server and I would like to provide for that need so that there can consistently be a member online ready to help.  Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am a generally quiet person from the outset but I am fairly quick to open up, other than that though I am thoughtful and understanding of many situations and people and always looking to make a good impression. Outside of the server, I am a musician with a huge passion for music as a whole, I have a lot of creativity and passion because of this which can transfer into various other areas of my life. Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: I have an extensive amount of experience in staffing across GMOD. I'm not going to sit and list it all because I've been playing this game for over a decade at this point but my main achievements are; - Co-Owner/Developer on BN CWRP - Worked on many different projects and essentially led the staff team since there was an absence of a HOS or HA for the longest time. - Senior Admin/Head GM on BN ImpRP - Got repo'd into a position where I was forced to lead the GM team because I was the only person readily available but we were successful for over 2 years before it closed. - Director on Scarlet Networks - Only lasted for about 3 months before I stepped down from this position due to IRL problems but it was an experience leading this many people, and I was quite effective. How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 280:49:05 as of writing this application.
    • +1 would make it more worth the credits
    • It was Really good but Star Wars transduction Health 
    • 5/5/5 Rip to those who died to the lizard people
  • Popular Threads

• Popular Contributors