Seeya Mate

Greetings and Salutations esteemed guests and valued friends.

I will be retiring from my position as Delta 40 Fixer effective immediately. I cannot bring myself to play GMOD as much as I used to, it feels like a task that I have to complete at the end of every day, when really it should be something that I look forward to doing. I cannot play GMOD, while also playing other games, studying, doing homework, going out, and going to high school, my time schedule is fucked and I don't have any time to fit this game into the mix.

With that being said, thank you for presenting this opportunity to me to play on your server, and be a member of your community.

Some special shoutouts >3

@Mishue I would have never came to Synergy unless you had referenced it to me, thank you for notifying me whenever RC tryouts were happening, and thanks for hosting one more Fixer tryout so that I could have a shot at the position. I wouldn't be here or in SOBDE without you, you were an amazing Boss, and tolerated my inactivity pretty well, so for that, thank you. 

@Fours I am glad that I met you and got to do a lot of dumb shit with you, I enjoyed playing alongside you a fair bit, congratulations on Boss, you'll do the next gen of Delta proud my mans, cheers for tolerating my inactivity lul.

@Maymays You're the most retarded person i've met on this server lmao, i really enjoyed our dumbass verbal fights in teamspeak whenever we were both on, cheers for the great times brother, and congrats on Yularen you spaz.

@Faded Glad I met you my guy, hearing you and @Scribbles try and learn mando'a is the funniest shit, good luck as Kal my guy, don't be retarded and do somethin dumb with the boys.

@Nade Jones Good luck with Omoogle squad my guy, I enjoyed having another person to talk to in the DEAD timezones, have a good one pal.

And with that being said, I must say again, thank you very much to everyone in the SOBDE for making this server such a great experience for me, and I wish this community the best of luck for the months to come.

Image result for Thats it folks

• Friendly 3

Damn....

Im pretty sure i've known you the longest out of everyone here twelves lol. From you being so immature on sup, to becoming a good friend and a respectable person here on synergy. Im proud of seeing how far you've progressed and its quite sad to see you leave. Saying that i hope the best for you in the future, and i hope to see you back at some point! Hit me up at any point if you need anything

o7

Splice

• Friendly 1

Sad to see you go pal, glad we talked things out after that little incident good luck to whatever you choose to do next.

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

Banned

I’ll miss you faggot we can always play other games you rarted aussie

Banned

goodbye bróthér