Leokyle Ban Appeal

Leokyle

RP Name/Steam Name: LeoKyle
Steam ID:STEAM_1:0:102298430
Date of Ban: Don't know was somewhere around the year of 2017
Length of Ban: Permaban
Offense: None
Banned By: Unknown 
Why should we unban you/shorten the ban period?: Hello everyone you might know me as Leokyle from icefuse. I once came onto synergy to play during the year of 2017. I had come to synergy to join and meet everybody I knew. Then All of the sudden I Started advertising a friends server. I did not mean to I had made the mistake of spam advertising my friends server and I ltap because I was nervous but I would take the consequences if I was to be unpermabanned. I'm sorry to everyone if I did advertise during the year of 2017 and would be willing to take my punishment if I was to be unbanned. I really did not mean to advertise and, I am terribly sorry for advertising in such a fun and great community. if you want to know how the whole problem happened I am willing to talk with a staff in ts to explain what happened that I accidently advertised during the year of 2017.   
Evidence to support your claims: Sadly I lost all my evidence when I restarted my pc completely but I still remember everything to support my ban appeal. 

Edited by Leokyle
Made a mistake of giving true story on appeal
Banned

+1

• Retired Founder

Although, let's be honest here, we all know it was no accident what you did (You did it multiple times). However, as stated. If you have come back after a year and are interested in actually playing, I say why not? After all, we are a community of second chances.

• Agree 2