CWRP- Polar's Staff Application

Lil Incest

RP Name: SO ARC 1SG Polar

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:187625892

VIP (Y/N): No

Timezone: HST (Hawaii Standard Time)

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to be a synergy staff member because I honestly love this server and the people on it. I want to be able to help everyone on this server no matter who it is. Another reason I want to be staff is that when I'm on late at night, there's sometimes no staff to give white-lists or help people with their problems so I want to be that one admin that's reliable late at night. One reason that makes me want to apply for a staff position is that I feel like I really found a community I can be myself in and I want to help this server, for all the fun times it's given me. For what I can provide to the CWRP serverI'm dedicated, a fast learner, a confident person, and a kind person. In the end I just want to keep the server as a fun place for the community.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I'm a 2nd Lieutenant in the United States Air force, so besides that I do have a lot of free time that I end up putting into this server. I live in Hawaii, and lot of people are surprised about that whenever I tell them it, like come on I live on a pebble in the middle of an ocean. One thing I do enjoy doing is drinking with the CG. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? Nope.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? My current time on the server is: 381:25:39 

Edited by Lil Incest
Some Grammatical Errors