Hazard - On the Bridge

FlameHazard

Name: Hazard/Oddball

Who helped (If applicable): Tyrone, Argon

Event Name: On the Bridge

Summary of the story: The Republic has been tasked on a rescue mission and is being deployed to an abandoned Republic stronghold that is currently being occupied by a force called The Nootz, the Republic forces that had been deployed the day before were tasked on a mission to negotiate the release of civilian hostages from the Nootz, the Republic forces had failed and nearly had all of its forces wiped out and the few remaining forces have been taken as hostage. The Republic will be sending out several Battalions to rescue the civilians and the clones and evacuate safely back to the Venator. The abandoned Republic Stronghold is a complex building, the Republic will need to push back the enemy forces and search for an escape route for both themselves and the hostages. 

What was the result of the event?: The Republic rescues and safely goes back to the Venator.

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: Shoot em up.

9B3DC3817449D387A2A01B08EF0E87D747074006 

Lmao Best event ever

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

-1. Having a pure shoot em' up, 1 life event with event jobs using RT97C's and 5000+ HP, spamming a door where one person could fit through.

The beginning was fun but I suggest if you do a one life event, use event jobs as RP jobs. That hallway was straight aids.

Just now, Fours said:

5000+ HP

just pointing out it was 5000, i was way lower than that by the time you guys pushed, you guys all pushed in and just stood there its like you didnt even try to kill me.

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was