CWRP - (Voodoo) Staff Application

Voodoo

Synergy Roleplay Application Guidelines

1. Must not have any previous offenses.

2. Must be an active and well sought out community member.

3. Must be active on both the forums and server.

4. Must be respectable and mature.

5. Be at least 14 years old

If you are found to be all but one of these your application may be denied and/or your current duties will be terminated.

Any advertising of applications is an auto-denial.

Once you become staff you are required to obtain TR training if you do not have it already.

You may not comment on your own Staff Application after publishing it unless answering a question you were specifically address on. Otherwise, commenting will disqualify your application.

In order to apply to the application process you must use this form when filling out your application:

Title of Thread:  CWRP - (Name) Staff Application

RP Name: RANCOR PVT Voodoo

Steam ID:STEAM_1:0:18184102

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: Central

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to be staff to help the server with players issues. use to be for a staff for a good long while but i took a break from staff on synergy. but its nice to be able to help and build dupes for the server. I want to help the players so they can have a fun, enjoyable gaming experience. i am very good at training cc and has patience with dealing with it. like to mention that i am a vip on the server and When im working or i am home i constantly check the discord stuff going on the server. if i become staff again i will do everything in my power to do my best as staff and do right by the server.  I do have Dyslexic so it takes me longer to process info but once I do, I am focused. i love this server. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):I have school  from 9am to 3pm . I played dungeons and dragons on Wednesdays nights and whenever I am not working I am playing my main gaming focus. Right now that is this star wars server. .I have 4452 hours total on Gmod. i have and play tons of tabletop games because they are a lot of fun. My first system was a nintendo 64  and i have been a gamer ever since. I am Dyslexic but it doesn't stop me from working hard on the server. i Also have 3088 hours on Gmod.

Do you have any previous staff experience? 

I was a Admin on Icefuse Network A long time ago. 

I was Also a Community Manager on Refugee gaming 

I was staff on some Arma Servers.

And i was Advisor on Orgins Server

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)   Played on the server For 90:41:53

•  
Edited by Voodoo
1 hour ago, Voodoo said:

I have school  from 9am to 3pm .

+1 you lucky boy, i have school from 7:35/2:25

• Agree 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

• Founder
Founder

This application is being automatically denied due to copying someone else's staff application 

You will have to wait 30 days to re apply and if you do choose to make it your own original application.