CWRP- Banzai/GreenBean's Staff Application

Bonzai

RP Name: TR DU ARC SGT GreenBean (had to reset my rank)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:120869907

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: Central Standard

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I would like to be a administrator as I want to help out the community as much as I can and think that I have the skills to do so. I have been staff on drillion Starwarsrp but it closed down. I also was a staff on a jail break server called united gamers I have been an Administrator on synergy but had to leave due to the fact that i had surgery on my broken arm to get a piece of bone cut out But now im back. I have read over the motd and know all the rules and there punishments and will always keep updated on any changes made. I believe that I can deal with people in a respectful matter and I don't hold grudges. I have the experience and think i would make a great admin and i hope you do to.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): my name is Kale, Im 15 years old and going into my second year of highschool. I enjoy hanging out with friends and riding my bike. I've always loved games and don't think I'll ever stop playing them. I like to say that im a funny guy but i can be serious when i need to.

Do you have any previous staff experience? Yes Admin on Drillion SWRP. Super Admin UG Jailbreak and New Admin on SR

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server?  118H:43M:29S

Edited by Banzai
  • Agree 1

Former: 187th ARCO, DU ARCO x4, DU ARCL x2, 501st ARFL, Prudii Skirata, Alpha-22 AvenAlpha-98 Nate Current: DU 1stLT GreenBean

Thank you for your Feedback. Now onto the topic of school. Once school starts I will be on for 7 hours on an average day. this is due to me having one hour to study/ do homework (I don't get a lot) but 7 hours is still pretty active in my eyes.

Former: 187th ARCO, DU ARCO x4, DU ARCL x2, 501st ARFL, Prudii Skirata, Alpha-22 AvenAlpha-98 Nate Current: DU 1stLT GreenBean