Buddha Command for Lore Event Jobs

Jacien

Name: Bacara/Jacien

Suggestion: Add the buddha command or something similar for the GM to use on lore event jobs to have a time where they can either escape or give up.

Implementation: Just add the buddha command that GMs can use.

Lore: Lore Characters are unable to die unless it is their time in the timeline.

Workshop content if applicable: Requires development.

This isn't changing any jobs so I won't be adding the last part.

Basically allows for the hp to drop to one but allows the player to stay alive giving them a chance to surrender or escape like a cut off. Normally it would just require the GM to set the health back and then they give up but it would mean that the event job could be interrogated and such without them dying.

-1. Why would we not be able to to damage them at all? Some event jobs are bad as it is, so they'd definitely just run run around abusing the fact they are invincible with no intense moments of an escape. 99% of the time we just say they are incapacitated but barely escaped. It's a very small thing that's not needed at all. Literally all events including lore character will consist of people just running away from the event job with no real way to combat them as they can't die at all. I would say change the suggestion to give the lore characters more health and armor. This is just a very bad idea in my opinion.