JediDiah's Staff Application

JediDiah <3

°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· ℍ𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕠 𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕎𝕖𝕝𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 ·._.·°¯°·.·° .·°°°

RP Name: Rancor ARC SGT JediDiah

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:133921454

VIP (Y/N):  Yes

Timezone: US EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): Well, Being a past staff member on Synergy I have always had a strong feeling about synergy's success, and to be frank I prefer to play on a server where it is fun and new for me. Also I wish to be an Admin because I feel like I could do my part as a staff member and bring a good look to the community.  Also With Previous staff experience on well multiple servers I feel like I would be a Competent and Good Choice to staff on synergy again.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Well, I am a "seasoned" Star Wars RP Veteran and well Can handle anything really that gets thrown at me staff wise. I enjoy staffing on servers and running them. Aswell As I enjoy helping community's  𝓛𝓲𝓿𝓮 𝓛𝓸𝓷𝓰 𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓼𝓹𝓮𝓻 - Star Trek

Do you have any previous staff experience? [̲̅A̲̅][̲̅U̲̅][̲̅G̲̅] - [̲̅C̲̅][̲̅E̲̅][̲̅O̲̅] | [̲̅S̲̅][̲̅y̲̅][̲̅n̲̅][̲̅e̲̅][̲̅r̲̅][̲̅g̲̅][̲̅y̲̅] - [̲̅N̲̅][̲̅A̲̅] | [̲̅I̲̅][̲̅c̲̅][̲̅e̲̅][̲̅f̲̅][̲̅u̲̅][̲̅s̲̅][̲̅e̲̅] - [̲̅S̲̅][̲̅M̲̅][̲̅O̲̅][̲̅D̲̅] | [̲̅S̲̅][̲̅N̲̅] - [̲̅D̲̅][̲̅i̲̅][̲̅r̲̅][̲̅e̲̅][̲̅c̲̅][̲̅t̲̅][̲̅o̲̅][̲̅r̲̅] | [̲̅H̲̅][̲̅N̲̅] - [̲̅H̲̅][̲̅A̲̅] | [̲̅H̲̅][̲̅R̲̅] - [̲̅H̲̅][̲̅A̲̅] | [̲̅O̲̅][̲̅S̲̅] - [̲̅F̲̅][̲̅o̲̅][̲̅u̲̅][̲̅n̲̅][̲̅d̲̅][̲̅e̲̅][̲̅r̲̅] |

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)   | TR RANCOR ARC SGT JediDiah has played for 218:38:17.

★·.·´¯`·.·★ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ ★·.·´¯`·.·★

• Agree 1

+1 please for the love of God not italicize your app in the future I swear I just got eye aids 

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

• Founder
Founder

Correct me if I am wrong but don't you own your own community now?