CWRP - Dream's Staff Application

Dream

RP Name: Dream (currently Kom'rk Skirata)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:60294652

VIP (Y/N):  Y

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):  I would like to be an administer of Synergy Roleplay to give back to the community. As my most recent RP venture (and most enjoyable) I feel as though it is time to help in a different way: to bring my set of skills to the staff team. I desire to build more relationships with staff members, and be someone within the community that people can come to for help, or to address any concerns an individual may have. I understand that with this title comes a plethora of responsibilities, and it is something that I am willing to undertake. I don't want to hear more chatter of "useless admins" or anything of the like. As a competent individual, I hope to be another useful asset to the server community.  As a member of the TR program, I would also find having the administrative powers useful, as I could potentially whitelist those that I train immediately. A future goal within this is to become a game helper, and potentially progress down that avenue. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Let's start off with a little background. I am a full-time university student in my third year of undergrad studying both biomedical sciences and business analytics (with information systems). I play competitively on my university's table tennis team, and travel around the US during competitions.  My main aspirations in life are to become an Ophthalmologist, or a hospital administrator. I have a passion for medicine, and those of you that know my persona in-game know that med RP has a special place in my heart. My closest friends describe me as charismatic, loyal, intelligent, and respectful - above all else. Outside of school and gaming, I work in chiropractic administration and data entry. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? Yes:

I am somewhat of a community manager (a glorified PR guy) for a community known as Thorns For Dead. A group of people dedicated to having an environment to relax, as well as an integrated Esports team. I have a discord link to this, should any questions need to be asked.

I have been staff on many other Gmod servers, specifically Military RP's (the most recent being Wannado servers, which has since then pivoted to PoliceRP).
I have been staff on a few Team Fortress 2 servers, specifically the Auric Conglomerate (since then out of commission), and GottamPootis.  
There have been other little projects that I have been apart of that weren't too significant to address, but I also go to school for this sort of thing. 

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  I have 387 hours on the server as I am typing this. 

Banned

+1

Banned

+1 amazing gamer

• Retired Founder
11 hours ago, Dream said:

I am somewhat of a community manager (a glorified PR guy) for a community known as Thorns For Dead. A group of people dedicated to having an environment to relax, as well as an integrated Esports team. I have a discord link to this, should any questions need to be asked.

A little confused about this, as per our server staff application rules, you may not be staff on more than 1 server/community

+1

J3QjlDG.png

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

1 hour ago, Forseen said:

A little confused about this, as per our server staff application rules, you may not be staff on more than 1 server/community

Not staff, I just help them out with issues that arise, as the guy who runs it is a personal friend of mine. Figured I would list it, as it has been experience regardless.

Edited by Dream
1 hour ago, Forseen said:

I'm pretty sure what he said was that he helps with their discord, like being asked what he thinks about a certain thing etc. 

+1, active and helpful