Bug Report.

There problem with the player camera, how to explain this it sometimes just puts your cam outside into space or randomly make Fov go high to low really fast Fov meaning it zooms in and out far away to close up or it literally spins itself in all directions. This also happens when you aim your Blaster rifle as well and E-Binos, now I don't get dizzy easily but people who do might barf on their keyboards from this.

Banned

use the proper format please

Found a bug? Let's squash it.   Bug TypeCamrae (Clonewars): Severity level (6): Evidence I'll flim it when i get on the sever: Description of thebug:There problem with the player camera, how to explain this it sometimes just puts your cam outside into space or randomly make Fov  go high to low really fast Fov  meaning it zooms in and out far away to close up or it literally spins itself in all directions.

Evidence Via youtube.

Link: 

Camera also goes nuts sometimes when you sprint too.

Edited by OLDLOCKE

This is a common bug on the server due to TFA being wack. It is mostly a bug occurring when you have low frames. I heard somewhere that it was a problem with the vectors in the new TFA pack. It will be pretty difficult to actually fix this and the "fixes" other people have you do won't do anything either. So combat will be difficult for people with low end computers.

Also, do mat_specular 0 to get rid of that gloss on the floor you knob.

Edited by Jacien
1 hour ago, Jacien said:

This is a common bug on the server due to TFA being wack. It is mostly a bug occurring when you have low frames. I heard somewhere that it was a problem with the vectors in the new TFA pack. It will be pretty difficult to actually fix this and the "fixes" other people have you do won't do anything either. So combat will be difficult for people with low end computers.

Also, do mat_specular 0 to get rid of that gloss on the floor you knob.

It happens to me too and my PC is not rly low end

unknown.png

12 hours ago, OLDLOCKE said:

Found a bug? Let's squash it.   Bug TypeCamrae (Clonewars): Severity level (6): Evidence I'll flim it when i get on the sever: Description of thebug:There problem with the player camera, how to explain this it sometimes just puts your cam outside into space or randomly make Fov  go high to low really fast Fov  meaning it zooms in and out far away to close up or it literally spins itself in all directions.

Evidence Via youtube.

Link: 

Camera also goes nuts sometimes when you sprint too.

1. Check if CSS is mounted correctly (Verify files on steam Or reinstall the addons from that sketchy website)

2. Uninstall all of the contents of yor addons folder for gmod and reinstall all your addons

3. IF those 2 do not fix this issue goto your file manager find Gmod and delete all of the files within it and do a fresh install of Gmod

Edited by TayTay
  • Agree 1
15 hours ago, TayTay said:

1. Check if CSS is mounted correctly (Verify files on steam Or reinstall the addons from that sketchy website)

2. Uninstall all of the contents of yor addons folder for gmod and reinstall all your addons

3. IF those 2 do not fix this issue goto your file manager find Gmod and delete all of the files within it and do a fresh install of Gmod

none of these will help. It's a TFA issue. It'll happen with low frames.

5 hours ago, OneNiner6719 said:

none of these will help. It's a TFA issue. It'll happen with low frames.

Inccorect, Yes it is a TFA issue but a majority of people who have the issue don't have shit computers its bc they have compiled so many add-ons and have never cleared they're add-ons folder. I used to have the same issue with M9K on DarkRP.

• Agree 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...