CWRP - Huey's Staff Application

Hueysherman

RP Name: TR Dooms Unit MED 1stLT Huey

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:70115557

VIP (Y/N): N

Timezone: Mountain time

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I love the Synergy community even tho it has its ups and downs, i would like to be apart of the staff team because i love Synergy, i love RP, and i love everyone on the server, my goal is to just help people out when they make tickets or help out in other situations and help with events (when i get around to getting VIP or helping normally) i am already TR and love to train people into being CT's and ask anyone when i get the chance to train a TR i take it unless im busy. I have contributed a lot to the community already i have gotten to know a lot of people, people on Synergy have either grown to like or dislike me. people know how i am, i take admin situations very seriously and i know i can be a minge sometimes i will admit but usually thats when nothing is happening and half the server is deployed and im trying to entertain people when there is no event.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I live in Utah i am currently studying to become some sort of social worker/ counselor because i have experience with drugs and addiction as i have experienced it all ranging from gang activity to drug related stuff to bullying in public situations i know how to handle it i know how to take a joke i am not easily offended. i love talking and interacting with people, i love kids and all animals. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? I have so much staff experience its not even funny like ive been a part of so many community's and servers. I even have experience on this server i made it up to Admin then i lost my computer set up and was removed from the staff team the day i got back, im just asking for a second chance to be a part of the staff team because i love Synergy. server community's ive been a part of: EEG, SG, DR, LG, CW, PPVP. and many more i cant remember ive also been the owner of some semi popular servers myself. 

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  I have 180H playtime and am active atleast an hour or two a day. i play as much as i can.

#DU ❤️ CG

17 hours ago, [SR] Blake said:

-1 Honestly from what I have seen you aren't on that much and when you are on you get arrested. You got arrested twice in 1 day. 

14 hours ago, Keltor/Valdor said:

-1 i agree  with blake. I dont really see u on and if your getting arrested a lot then its it shows that u need to do some more work on obeying the rules before u become staff.

Thank you for your feedback

• 2 weeks later...