CWRP - Asus Staff Application

RP Name: CG RT SSG Asus | Jedi K I Asus

Steam ID:

VIP (Y/N):  Yes.

Timezone: PST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I would like to become staff because i like the community and I would like to help deal with situations.
Also I have always enjoyed helping where I can. I would also like in the future to be a gamemaster and make events when people are bored. When i have dealt with staff they have always been very nice and understanding. Also I hate when people make a staff ticket but none of the admins will take it so i would like to be staff and help all the players in need.
I would also love to help other staff members build dupes and also players that need them for training. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): My name is Cameron, I am 16 years old I live in Oregon. I built my first PC when I was 10 but never really used it. I built my PC that I have now in august I have always liked PC gaming more because there is so much more you can do on PC. I am always available because during school time I do Online school.

Do you have any previous staff experience? Yes. I have been staff on multiple servers.
IFN: Admin
FH: Co-Owner
AN: Personal Supervisor

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? 265 Hours