Naming Our Venator

Ship Names  

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Before we get started with this topic, I'm not aware if we do or do not have a name for our Venator, so please correct me so I could dive bomb straight through the moonpool. Also, to any other Staff that can move threads, if this needs to go somewhere else, please just move it instead of removing it altogether...

Now, I was playing on Superior with a few friends of mine, and I noticed that their Venator has a name. Me, being as inventive as I am, thought to myself "What would we name our Venator?". In my opinion, naming our ship would base some value into it, since we actually use the damn thing. So, if we're gonna be spending our CWRP lives on that ship, why don't we name it already.

I've listed a few names into a poll so that you guys could vote on which one sounds better than the others. You not interested in the names I put in, feel free to send a reply with your own name! Just be sure to follow these Thread Rules please, otherwise, I'm not adding your name to the poll.

1. Be serious; don't post a fucking joke/meme name. I'm not adding that crap onto the poll.
  2. I'd suggest to not name it after someone on the server; ex: "The Joah". As much as I'd like to have the ship named after someone like Joah or Sparks, I want to keep this within what the Admirals would name their ships in Clone Wars. As much as I've seen/read about the Clone Wars, I have yet to hear about a Venator on the Clone Wars show/comics called "The Joah"
  3. I highly encourage you guys to get CREATIVE AS HELL. Go big guys... Go big.
  4. Following the first rule, keep it on the Clone Wars; Don't pick a State from US (ex: "The Washington").
  5. As much as I encourage you guys to be creative, keep it in one word. (ex: The Ruthless, The WishingWell, The Break-Through).
  6. JUST TO BE CLEAR, "THE LIBERATOR" IS OFF THE TABLE. 

So yeah, feel free to either vote on one of the names I picked, or make your own name to hope people vote it.

I really do want to see you guys make some creative names, so if it makes you go through the big books of Very-Very-Very-Very-Long-Fucking-Words-Used-On-Those-Seventh-Grade-Essays, go for it.

Edited by Simmons
14 minutes ago, Simmons said:

FFS Evan...

Yes, it's off the table.

Also, WTF is a Fluminum Malcon?

Years from now, it will come to you and youll randomly start laughing, but for now Im just gonna keep it a secret

Can we call the ship The Force? Or what about The Fappening or The Shadow 

Ill think of more just you wait 

The Interceptor 

The Surprise

The Order 69

The Destiny

The Creed

The Order 66

The Colonoscopy

The End

The Night

The Knight

The Beginning 

The Trial

The Highground

The Midnight

The Struggle

The Israel

The Judgement

I could come up with more but I think I should have stopped 10 suggestions ago. 

Edited by Evan
  • Agree 1