Prudii and SO Vibroknifes

Shade

Name: Shade/Null 05 Prudii

Suggestion: Add the Hidden Blade (Vibroknife) to both Prudii and the entirety of Special Operations. I have talked to  the Special Operations about this since we both have the ability to cloak, but I found that once we cloak behind an enemy, usually an event job, the only thing we can do is fire a few blaster shots and then recloak and retreat. The altnernative is to RP stab them and have them insta-die. Both of those options are not very fun for us and event jobs, because to them we just end up becoming annoying mosquitos or they get instakilled due to RP and have to just die, wasting the opportunity to be an event job. The hidden blade is a nice middle ground, I believe in it's base form it does 100 damage with a decent swing speed which means both myself and SO can uncloak, get 300ish damage on an event job and then retreat, they get the glory of uncloaking and assinating without event jobs getting completely fucked over. Would be a good addition to both Special Operation and Prudii as we both use cloak

Implementation: Add the hidden blade addon and SWEP to both Prudii and all of SO as they are the jobs with cloaks.

Lore: fbe953e38e3aa4119c44cb0ac43a5f1b.png

Taken from the Clone Shadow Trooper lore from which SO take inspiration from. 

Workshop content if applicable: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=357205143

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change: Add the Hidden Blade SWEP

Job: null_prudii

Model:

Weapons: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=357205143

Other:

Add or Change: Add the Hidden Blade SWEP

Job: All of SO, but they have agreed to only Officer, ARC and BCMD Job if community wants to.

Model:

Weapons: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=357205143

Other:

Note I have tested this it deals around 100 damage with a swing speed on average of 86 Swings Per Minute, but I don't know the exact damage

EDIT: IT IS NOT A ONE HIT KILL, WE DO NOT WANT IT TO BE A ONE HIT KILL

Edited by Shade

RC has the Vibroblade on their model and honestly, we only use it for RP so an actual SWEP ain't really worth it.

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

3 minutes ago, Nade Jones said:

RC has the Vibroblade on their model and honestly, we only use it for RP so an actual SWEP ain't really worth it.

Only if we get to chop off your ring finger @Shade

-1, doesn't really work. If we could find a different swep maybe. #CommandosNeedKnifesToo #BetterSwepBOI

Edited by Metro

"We'll get it done, Colonel. Six out."

+1 for the purest fact that SO's only real equal method of "knifing" one is RP. Seeing as Game Makers are too lazy to adhere to any real RP like that for the fact that it's, "Too broken" or "Too OP" a SWEP being implemented would be perfect. It adds to a unique aspect to our already unique Battalion and gives us a lore-friendly, effective weapon.

Also lets me uses my actual bind.

16 minutes ago, Metro said:

Only if we get to chop off your ring finger @Shade

-1, doesn't really work. If we could find a different swep maybe. #CommandosNeedKnifesToo #BetterSwepBOI

We could make a vibroknife swep or take another one off workshop, this is just the one I remember we used on an old server for clone assassin vibroblades

5 minutes ago, Shade said:

We could make a vibroknife swep or take another one off workshop, this is just the one I remember we used on an old server for clone assassin vibroblades

I'd like that idea better. Making a Vibroknife SWEP would be neat, I just don't think this assassin blade is all that great. I'd +1 the Vibroknife SWEP for all Null, RC and SO. If you could find one that has better look/use.

Edited by Metro

"We'll get it done, Colonel. Six out."

1 minute ago, Zyner said:

Assassin blades have been a big no since the start of Synergy, regardless of damage.

I dont know if you mean 1 hit killing by "Assassin blades" but this swep does not OTK and we do not want it to

Banned

-1 would be cool, but no

-1 Relatively unnecessary, besides getting that close to droids in any event will prolly just gun you down :/ Although it would be cool

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!