4-5TH Suggestion to BUFF DUEL 17s!!!

If you would like a suggestion to be implemented into the server, you MUST follow this template! Any suggestions that do not follow this template will be denied instantly.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Specialized/SOBDE  SENIOR COMMANDER Black

Suggestion: BUFF and raise the fire rate even more on the Duel 17s due to them being ass in all combat... I can't even kill a headcrab without it doing like 80damage to me. The DUEL 17s were buffed previously with NICE FIRE Rate and GOOD DAMAGE (50 dmg per shot) but now its back to being trash and no one uses it. - I would like if you can buff it like it was last time keep the 50 shots per mag so it actually encourages people to use the weapon. Right now officers from any battalion rather fucking use a DC 15A or S instead of the ICONIC Badass Duel 17s. When you do change it please keep it permanently instead of changing it the next update since it will discourage others from using a weapon that gets terrible every time. 

Implementation: BUFF THE DUEL 17S FIRE RATE AND DAMAGE OUTCOME AND KEEP ITS MAG SIZE THE SAME!!!!

Lore: In lore Captain Rex, Commander Jet, Commander Doom, Commander Blitz, Commander Colt, and many other lore captains and commanders that used the weapon shown it had a fast fire rate and tough to take down B1s and B2s - to even droidakas seen by Rex shooting one in the back in the CLONE WARS Show. 

Workshop content if applicable: nope
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change: CHANGE THE FIRE RATE AND DAMAGE OUTCOME AND KEEP ITS MAG SIZE FOR THE DUEL 17S

Job: ALL OFFICER CLASSES THAT HAVE THIS WEAPON EQUIPED

Model: no model

Weapons: DC 17s

Other:  BUFF THIS WEAPON!!

-------------------------

4 hours ago, Dadd said:

-1 they are a sidearm, not meant to be a primary weapon, you are meant to use them when you run out of ammo or dont have time to reload

That's false, many officers in the Republic army as I stated like Captain Rex, Commander Wolffe, and Commander Jet use these weapons as their primary. The main reason is to stand out as well as its effectiveness in close range (Means faster Fire rate like it did in the show) and more damage outcome due to it knocking down droids by one-two shots from a blaster bolt - Which you see A LOT in the Clone Wars Show if you didn't watch it I suggest you do and watch Seasons 1 - 4 That's where majority of the combat is at.  And lets be honest I barely see anyone switch to their secondary when they run out from their primary they can just buy another 1000 round box, and reload or jump around with max stats. No one stands still and switches to their secondary weapon when confronted by dozens of droids

Edited by BlackiSblack
Banned

+1

+1, I have used nothing but Lore Weaponry as Keller Resently, and TBH It jets me KILLED every time i face a Event Job, or a Hall FULL of Battle Droids. Needs at the Lease a SMALL Damage Buff. 

• Retired Founder
On 7/20/2018 at 1:22 AM, Maymays said:

The server wants it, quit avoiding it and make it happen. This shouldn’t go through 5 different attempts, quit being stubborn and just do it. +1

Obviously, if we've denied 5 different times, what makes you think we're going to accept. (Yikes reality check 101)

Furthermore, I play Captain Rex on the server which means 99.9% of the time, I'm using what weapon? Fill in the blank.

It's fine the way it is. It's not supposed to be a fucking DC-15S or A. You shouldn't be using combat pistols for PvP against people. They're meant for immersion. AkA droids.

The answer is no, THEY ARE NOT GETTING BUFFED.

If someone makes this suggestion again, after we've denied it 100 fucking times, you will lose your privilege of making server suggestions.
(Stop asking) This has been denied a multitude of times. I'm tired of seeing this suggestion, Also @Maymays sometimes the community doesn't always get what it wants. If that was the case, we'd have my little ponies as fucking Naval commanders. The answer is no, stop asking.

• Friendly 3