Spoof's Staff Application

Spoof

RP Name:TR CG MED SGT Spoof
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:144678532
VIP (Y/N):Y 
Timezone: Currently Central Daylight Time soon to be Central European Summer Time
Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):
I wish to be an administrator to further help the community again. Be it getting people out of the ceiling or bringing jedi to the ship. I want to make sure everyone has a positive feel from the community as much as I can from the experience's I have had on the server and the knowledge I have about the server. Also I'd like to help keep the community a welcoming place as it should be. Im generally active from 16:30 to 22:00 every weeknight and 6+ hours on the weekends. Everyone will 90% of the time have a great time RPing with me and their lives are better everytime. I also am looking forward to answering every admin ticket I can get my hands on be it stuck in a wall or Whitelists even jedi TP's. I will be glad to do it and leave them all with a smile. I will be evrywhere again i swear. You will see me everywhere even.....

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):
My Name is Tristin I was born in Georgia, USA. Iv been playing video games for about 13 years or so now and I generally enjoy helping people with all the experience I have over the years.I have enjoyed playing on the server very much within the last almost year. Im mostly just looking to help the Community again like I did a few months ago. I Have joined the USAF like I said i would and im glad to be here and able to help on the server again. If you have any other questions feel free to ask.

Do you have any previous staff experience? Yes I was staff back in september I was a new admin. I ended up going inactive due to me joining the air force.
https://synergyroleplay.com/forums/topic/1648-spoofs-admin-application/?tab=comments#comment-13515  

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? 148 on the dot from what staff tells me :)

If you leave a -1 please give a reason why and I will fix or answer anything I can to the best of my ability's. Have a nice day thank you for reading.

Current: CG MED SFC Spoof | Navy MEDM PO2 Spoof | Hunter Kravchenko | Jedi Master CG TGL Spoof
Prior: (2017) 104th MED CPL Spoof | CG MEDL LT Spoof | 501st CSM Spoof | 187th JT 2ndLT Spoof | 21st MED 2ndLT Spoof | (2019) 91st MEDL Lightning squad LTC Spoof | DU MED SGT Spoof | 104th MED SGT Spoof

$ Didn't ask $

spacer.png

+1

• Agree 1
Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

This has been up for almost a week, and it's all positive. So we're gonna go ahead and ACCEPT YOU FOR INTERVIEW, YOU HAVE ONE WEEK TO CONTACT A CWRP HA VIA TS3 OTHERWISE IT'S AN AUTOMATIC DENIAL AND YOU MUST WAIT 30 DAYS TO REAPPLY.

• Agree 1
  • 2 weeks later...