Please lower the load in music's volume its killing my ears

Name: TR 501st ARCO 1SG South

Suggestion: Lower the volume or give an option to mute the music on the load in screen.

Implementation: Every time I try to join the server I have to open the volume mixer just to hear Teamspeak. it's blasting my ears and I think if we have loud dubstep music it could drive people away. Just lower it is all I'm asking.

Lore: uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Thanks

South

turn down your PC volume when loading in or take your headphones of and go on your phone till you load in  

J3QjlDG.png 

Edited by BadDog
  • Disagree 3
  • Funny 1
Spoiler

2ndACS SGM BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

8 hours ago, Ms Fox said:

Or instead of having everyone complain, just fix the music in the loading and put it at a reasonable volume.  It shouldn't be necessary to turn it down for a simple load screen music.

I'm going to give a quick tutorial for everyone who don't have the three brain cells to lower their volume.
There are two ways of doing so.
1. Look at the bottom right corner of your screen.
2. Click on the Speaker icon.
3. Adjust volume as so.
OR
1. Go to your bottom left and click your windows icon (if you have windows)
2. Type in search bar, "Volume Settings."
3. Click on, "Adjust System Volume."
4. Adjust your volume to your liking.

If you need anymore basic tutorials, let me know! 

Edited by Red_Panda

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

I’m gonna say something as well if won’t matter if they fix the music because when you lisen to music it gets louder the higher you turn your volume to SMH this is so dumb get some brain cells plz or plz don’t play on a computer if you want someone to change music for a whole server because you have your sound up too loud -1

• Disagree 1
11 hours ago, Ms Fox said:

Or instead of having everyone complain, just fix the music in the loading and put it at a reasonable volume.  It shouldn't be necessary to turn it down for a simple load screen music.

Also for this right here so if they fix the music what do they want it to be set to some people have there volume at max so do you want them to turn it down for those people and be quiet for those who don’t have it at max or the other way around see many things to put in acount that well you hevent even thought about