Cerberus's staff application

Eli.s

RP Name: TR CG ARCT MED SFC Cerberus

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:100401134

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone:Central Time 

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I would like to assist and help my fellow comrades and being able to assist with bans dupes and other needs of BCMDs or others and im mostly on late at night so I could help around then as well and I like almost everybody and I would like the experience.Also I would love to be as helpful as possible Thank you for your time reading this :)   

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): My IRL name is Eli and I am 17 yrs old and I am Apart of CG And im very chill and laid back. I would also like to state that I hope I get admin to become a better person. And I would like to be the best to my abilities. I can also get along with others very well and I can solve problems efficiently aswell. 

Do you have any previous staff experience?yes But on a Different server I was a Owner co owner and assistant admin for a halo rp server

How much Play time I have 288 Hours on and counting

Edited by Eli.s
  • Agree 1

+1 
J3QjlDG.png

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin