Hazard/Oddball Return to GM Program Application

Name: Hazard/Oddball

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:102512887

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]: | TRM Parjai PLTL RSL XO Oddball has played for 778:40:47. I actually have around 1,500 hours on Synergy Roleplay but the playtime system was added way after I first started playing on the server.

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: I would rate myself at a 7, but if I want to learn more about a topic during the Clone Wars, I can always do my research to further my knowledge.

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?: "how good" That's a fairly open question, but let me just state this, I know how to actively listen and put myself into other peoples perspectives to better my communications with them. I'm not afraid to confront someone about a concern or an opinion I have. I always like to have a confident, assertive, and friendly tone with the people I talk with. In terms of my leadership skills, I would feel as if my leadership skills are effective in terms of I know how to keep things/people in order and have them actively listening, I always like to have a strong communication between people and I just know how to have people focused and well behaved during situations where I would need them to be. Patience is also something that I believe a good leader should have as well.

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Affirmative, makes sense.

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce: Something on the lines of Battalions being deployed to a planet to free up a trapped Battalion of clone troopers that have been pushed back and outnumbered by a CIS invasion, the Battalion that have been pushed back had the mission of supplying the planets citizens with Republic supplies as the planet recently agreed for the Republic to set up strategic base points in return for supplies. The Battalions that had been deployed will have the objective of freeing the citizens and the trapped troopers then finally bring in the rest of the Republic transports of supplies for the citizens.

Banned

+1

@Hazard
Congratulations
, You have passed the interview process, You are now part of the gamemaster program!

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander