Triumphant return (hopefully)

Craigary

RP Name: TR SO PVT Soapy, IK this is a low rank to be applying for staff but i just joined SO and have been playing the server on and off since Nov 2017

Steam IDSTEAM_0:1:204734404
VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone:est

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I know that not alot of people know me which isnt the best quality to be going into staff however, i would like to tell you a little bit about my history on this server. I joined around NOV 2017 and was trained by the famous GM known as Smokes, a little bit after i joined GM myself and was loving every minute of it, I reached the rank of CPL and decided to apply for staff and was accepted, i logged alot of hours on the server and then bought vip and was super excited to play as a jedi i passed youngling trials and was promoted to Padwan,however my favorite times were those in GM meeting new people and making new friends my favorite person i met on the server was definitely Oxen, i looked up to him and he helped me become a better trooper. then my person life caught up to me i found myself working long hours and not having time for the server so i went on a long loa then just didnt play for a month or two then i came back resigned from staff and joined 501st, i got to cpl then decided to join SO, to which i am in now. This may  seem like  a long rant however typing that really lit the fuze inside of me in wanting to get back into Synergy.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Pirate Battalion Command Sergeant Major for braden river JROTC, i love to run, i Enjoy playing foot ball and am frequently working out. I have a somewhat busy life outside of Gmod however i have finally gotten my stuff together and can give both the time they need. After i graduate im shipping off to the navy where i will be a Master at Arms.

Do you have any previous staff experience? Yes i was NA on this server( missed my promotion while on a loa), Zephyr rp Tmod, platinum rp Admin, Head gm, Bof Head gm, and several other servers i have held staff ranks in the past. 

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? 115 hrs.

Thank you for your time, I hope to be able to work with the synergy staff team again in the future, have a wonderful day.

Edited by Soapy

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

-1 you should really get active on the server again before going for staff mate 

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

even tho 75 hours is the minimum and you have 115 hrs, in all my 400 hours have I never seen a Soapy

get more hours to expose yourself to more people - also put some more detail in your app

neutral BUT leaning towards -1

On 7/13/2018 at 9:35 PM, Soapy said:

playing the server on and off since Nov 2017

1. So in my 1000 hours on the server or around there I have not Heard of you or seen you

2. If you have been playing since nov 2017 how the f do you have 115 hours that’s 1 week of work or around there

3. Although I don’t need to say more your app lacks detail , your inactive,no body knows you, and well again I’m pretty sure you lied about being here since nov 2017 it’s not hard to get 115 hours I don’t think you can be on the server enough if you only have that much hours in 7 and a half months

-Meow 

• Disagree 1
Banned
8 minutes ago, meowthemeower said:

2. If you have been playing since nov 2017 how the f do you have 115 hours that’s 1 week of work or around there

cough cough switching to D3A

Banned
Just now, meowthemeower said:

What also why did you disagree with me?

because switching to D3A took peoples playtimes away.

if you were actually around for the switch you would have heard that it does take away playtime and people from back then (i.e hudson) didnt play much after if not all after the switch to D3A, so when they apply it doesnt say they have 75+

On 7/15/2018 at 11:30 PM, meowthemeower said:

1. So in my 1000 hours on the server or around there I have not Heard of you or seen you

3. Although I don’t need to say more your app lacks detail , your inactive,no body knows you, and well again I’m pretty sure you lied about being here since nov 2017 it’s not hard to get 115 hours I don’t think you can be on the server enough if you only have that much hours in 7 and a half months

-Meow 

I didnt lie. 

For future reference please do your research before making accusations, thank you.

Edited by Soapy

GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Im not trying to start an argument, but if youre just gonna come and put your hours compared to mine, or say youve never seen me, that doesnt help me at all in the future.

There’s many points leading to you not being fit for staff I didn’t throw any accusations out there I said I’m pretty sure you lied probably not but whatever this is a app the fact I’m stating things wrong with the app wrong with your character is the going in making a app sry if your mad I’m just speaking my opinion 

• Disagree 1
2 hours ago, meowthemeower said:

There’s many points leading to you not being fit for staff I didn’t throw any accusations out there I said I’m pretty sure you lied probably not but whatever this is a app the fact I’m stating things wrong with the app wrong with your character is the going in making a app sry if your mad I’m just speaking my opinion 

This hurts my brain to try to read, if you have any suggestion for me to improve myself to be fit for staff id be glad to hear please pm me

15 hours ago, Soapy said:

This hurts my brain to try to read, if you have any suggestion for me to improve myself to be fit for staff id be glad to hear please pm me

I was gonna stay out and be neutral, but the fact that you argue with people who believe you are not fit for staff shows immaturity which the staff team does not allow. I myself learned the hard way to accept criticism and use it in the future. I’m gonna have to give a -1