Arroyo - Isnt this fun?

Arroyo

Name: 2ndACS PLTT MEDL 1LT Arroyo

Who helped (If applicable): Jesse, Laski

Event Name: Isnt this Fun?

Summary of the story:
Part 1 - Basic Shoot em up but General Grievous send a CIS fleet to attack the ship. Cause some chaos. 
Part 2 - The Republic find where General Grievous is and attack his "secret base". 
Part 3 - Time for negotiations. Ohh mysterious. 

What was the result of the event?: CIS Defeated. grievous killed?

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: rp and shoot em up

AND LET ME SAY THIS
1) ONLY 1 SABER HAS FORCE CHOKE AND EVERYTHING ON IT. STOP COMPLAING THAT IT IS BLUE.
2) FUCKING I DONT KNOW HOW GRIEVOUS GOT A WEAPON IF I STRIPPED HIS WEAPONS (I WAS THE ONLY ADMIN)
3) DONT COMPLAIN TO ME.. I HAVE TO CHANGE THE EVENT UP DUE TO YOUR GUYS RP. I DO MY BEST
4) I tried. Legit stop complaing for every little thing 
5) I CAN NOT CONTROL YOUR GUYS RP OR THE EVENT JOBS. IT IS YOUR RP

Edited by Arroyo
Some things need to be said

So Part 1 and 2 were fine. Part 3 was more aids than any event I have ever been a part of. For three major reasons. 1) Grievous refused to RP, we completely cut off all his limbs, pulled his mask off and electrocuted him and he DIDN'T EVEN FLINCH. That is a fucking joke. 2) Whoever was Dooku was horrible. He respawned himself twice, used a BLUE LIGHTSABER. Complete Joke. and Finally 3) To rescue "Grievous" they just walked in IR and he magically got Lightsabers and was magically OK and able to fight. Reminder, HE HAD NO LIMBS. BONUS! They tried to use a fucking Clone to negotiate for Grievous! Overall, -1. Worst Event I have been in since Synergy became a thing.

Edited by Metro

"We'll get it done, Colonel. Six out."

1 minute ago, Metro said:

So Part 1 and 2 were fine. Part 3 was more aids than any event I have ever been a part of. For three major reasons. 1) Grievous refused to RP, we completely cut off all his limbs, pulled his mask off and electrocuted him and he DIDN'T EVEN FLINCH. That is a fucking joke. 2) Whoever was Dooku was horrible. He respawned himself twice, used a BLUE LIGHTSABER. Complete Joke. and Finally 3) To rescue "Grievous" they just walked in IR and he magically got Lightsabers and was magically OK and able to fight. Reminder, HE HAD NO LIMBS. Overall, -1. Worst Event I have been in since Synergy became a thing.

I was dooku I did not respawn myself also i can not change the lightsaber color
Grievous idfk

Banned

dooku with a blue light saber and immortal grievous

To add on to what metro said I also had Obi-Wan give grevious Xebonica and Mangoriza as well as Bavo Six. Any 3 of these would have made grevious talk since his main organs/functions are organic.

Edited by Mishue

Former Boss, Former Fixer, Former Sev

Former Jaing, Former Prudii

Former Bardan Jusik/Skirata

Former SOBDE Regimental Commander 

im gonna give this a huge -1

First things first, Greivous. He was tortured, electrocuted, waterboarded, and had his arms and legs hacked off, and had his masked removed. What happened? "I am General Greicous and I wont ever tell you a thing!" And he preoceeds to get up and use his lightsaber while trying to escape.

Next, Dooku. He came back 3? 4 times? dont do that. An event job is dead, leave it.

Next, the massive mind trick of 11 jedi, half of which were masters. He still somehow resisted it. The rp was absolutely trash in the end. Ive seen good things from your events before. Dont fuck this shit up again.

Just now, CruorFlumine said:

im gonna give this a huge -1

First things first, Greivous. He was tortured, electrocuted, waterboarded, and had his arms and legs hacked off, and had his masked removed. What happened? "I am General Greicous and I wont ever tell you a thing!" And he preoceeds to get up and use his lightsaber while trying to escape.

Next, Dooku. He came back 3? 4 times? dont do that. An event job is dead, leave it.

Next, the massive mind trick of 11 jedi, half of which were masters. He still somehow resisted it. The rp was absolutely trash in the end. Ive seen good things from your events before. Dont fuck this shit up again.

dooku never died. 

+1 for the Event Server

Huge -1 for the 3rd Part. So much FailRP, confusing. Bad Event Job choice and wth. PLus this and a lot of other shit. 

9 minutes ago, Mishue said:

To add on to what metro said I also had Obi-Wan give grevious Xebonica and Mangoriza as well as Bavo Six. Any 3 of these would have made grevious talk since his main organs/functions are organic.

4 minutes ago, Andrews53 said:

+1 for the Event Server

Huge -1 for the 3rd Part. So much FailRP, confusing. Bad Event Job choice and wth. PLus this and a lot of other shit. 

20 minutes ago, Arroyo said:

AND LET ME SAY THIS
1) ONLY 1 SABER HAS FORCE CHOKE AND EVERYTHING ON IT. STOP COMPLAING THAT IT IS BLUE.
2) FUCKING I DONT KNOW HOW GRIEVOUS GOT A WEAPON IF I STRIPPED HIS WEAPONS (I WAS THE ONLY ADMIN)
3) DONT COMPLAIN TO ME.. I HAVE TO CHANGE THE EVENT UP DUE TO YOUR GUYS RP. I DO MY BEST
4) I tried. Legit stop complaing for every little thing 
5) I CAN NOT CONTROL YOUR GUYS RP OR THE EVENT JOBS. IT IS YOUR RP

^

21 minutes ago, Arroyo said:

Maybe the Lightsaber isn't meant for Dooku then HUH? Use the Sith Warrior, Switch the Hilt like the old way and switch the color. Anakins saber isn't for Dooku, don't try to justify it.

Edited by Metro

"We'll get it done, Colonel. Six out."

Banned
Just now, Arroyo said:

^

even though it has force choke you shouldn't use it because it isn't lore friendly

1 minute ago, Spooky said:

even though it has force choke you shouldn't use it because it isn't lore friendly

1 minute ago, Metro said:

Maybe the Lightsaber isn't meant for Dooku then HUH?

many things on the server isnt lore friendly... my complain about this

im pissed off im going to bed

Edited by Arroyo
Banned
Just now, Arroyo said:

many things on the server isnt lore friendly... my complain about this

im pissed off im going to bed

it's a gamemaster rule

6 minutes ago, Arroyo said:

^

You are the Gamemaster, you're suppose to control your event jobs. Not the other way around, Me and @Jackson  were doing fair/easy roleplay. Grievous wasn't roleplaying at all, he kept saying "I won't say anything" over and over. At least for half of the event, you were nearby or one of your Game Helpers. 

Edited by Andrews53

Dooku had a blue Anakin Saber. This lowkey breaks this rule: -When giving Event Jobs weapons, use only LORE FRIENDLY weapons. Ex. B1 Battle Droid use CIS Weapons.
You could have got around this by using the Sith Warrior saber which is customizable. 

The Tactical droid when "HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM" in advert twice.

note including thoughts from previous events: As a game master you are meant to give players fun and entertain them. If people are annoyed about the lights going off every five minutes and it's decreasing their fun, don't do it! Don't use the excuse oh well you should have protected ER better because this excuse is stupid due to you being a Gm which can practically do anything with a large amount of droids,  an OP sith, Commando Droid etc.

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

• Retired Founder

A few things about this, first of all player choice is always a think and I know how annoying it can be when people adapt like that, but player choice is something that helps actually let players take part in what direction the story is going to rather than just riding along for a scripted event. In every event you create you MUST be ready to adapt when players make choices you don't expect.  As for the lightsaber here is an idea, if you need those force power used you could always have an invisible admin use the Anakin saber while Dooku uses his blue one. These kinds of creative ideas are necessary to make events more immersive. Now in regards to Grievous as YOU are the game master YOU are responsible for ALL event jobs present and what actions they take, meaning if Grievous somehow whips out a lightsaber when hes been stripped and had most of his limbs cut off that is on you for ensuring that the event job knows not to fight in any regard even if being rescued. On top of this whoever was roleplaying as Grievous was the worst RPer Ive ever had to deal with, after all we did to him (cutting off all his limbs, shocking him with the ship's engines, Cutting off his mask and scarring his face, waterboarding and electruting him at the same time, and finally using 10 different jedi, 5 OF WHICH WERE MASTERS, to plague his mind with a mind trick like it was done to Cad Bane in the show.) And after all  of that Grievous still would only say "You'll never get me to talk!" And he said this over and over no matter what. Was a waste of time on all of our parts, and once again YOU are responsible for your event jobs for better or worse what they do in RP and otherwise. Btw on top of all of this you did break a GM rule about being an event job when you are running the event so myself or a GMO+ will be speaking to you later about that

- FUCKING 1

• Winner 1