Deathwatch Flamethrower

Bug Type (server/forum): Server

Severity level (1-3): 2

Evidence (if you can): I got none

Description of the bug: Basically if you shoot the Deathwatch flamethrower if will burn you and the person you are firing at. Also, I don’t know if this is true or not (but people are saying it) the flamethrower makes the server lag to the point of it almost crashing (people were at 900 ping). 

How can we recreate it: Go on the deathwatch job and fire the flamethrower 

14 hours ago, Arroyo said:

Description of the bug: Basically if you shoot the Deathwatch flamethrower if will burn you and the person you are firing at. Also, I don’t know if this is true or not (but people are saying it) the flamethrower makes the server lag to the point of it almost crashing (people were at 900 ping). 

The flamethrower does need to get patched on the burning time, I did patched the burning time but when the base change we reverted everything to normal including the flamethrower burning time, this is a quick fix don’t worry 

• Agree 1

:FeelsDankMan: :DERPPERS:<--- You reading this

On 7/10/2018 at 8:44 PM, Arroyo said:

Its way to laggy and way to overpowered even when your a Jedi  

• DU Guardian K I Draco
Just now, Draco said:

Its way to laggy and way to overpowered even when your a Jedi  

• DU Guardian K I Draco

The flamethrower does 6 damage and it managed to kill  people with 500 health in 5 sec 😂

1 minute ago, Arroyo said:

The flamethrower does 6 damage and it managed to kill  people with 500 health in 5 sec 😂

I have like 1,600 and i died in like 20 Seconds but i couldn't hit the deathwatch because of the lag and my frames 

• DU Guardian K I Draco
  • 1 month later...

This does seem to still be an issue where if you fire at someone point blank it does damage to yourself.

The time it takes to kill somebody holding down the flamethrower is 6 seconds roughly.

And if you fire at the ground below you it also does damage to yourself.

This will be looked into as soon as possible.

@Zim

Moved to completed reports.

• 2 years later...