Galactic Marine Support Trooper Ammunition

Qal

If you would like a suggestion to be implemented into the server, you MUST follow this template! Any suggestions that do not follow this template will be denied instantly.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name:  Qal | Keller

Suggestion: Add a new Ammunition Type to the Arsenal of the Galactic Marine Elite Support Trooper. The Galactic Marine Elite Support Trooper currently can spawn in 100 Armor (On the event Server[Known Bug]) In the Galactic Marines, the Elite Support Trooper is the sole purpose of Supporting its other members. Whether that be Spawning in Ammunition(Blaster Rounds), Providing Medical Aid (Bacta Kit), or patching up armor (Buy Armor). I believe with the addition of more Explosive Weaponry, Clone Launcher, Grenade Launcher. That it should be an Option for the Galactic Marine Elite Support Trooper to be able to spawn in 3 Rocket Ammunition, for 1,000 Credits. The Exact Amount can be adjusted to what is preferred.

Implementation: It would be just like how clone troopers spawn in ammunition now, except it would be Rocket / Explosive Ordnance instead of Blaster Rounds. 

Lore:  http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/PLX-1_portable_missile_launcher 

Workshop content if applicable: "Require Development" Would not be needed at all its just a bit of coding needed to be completed.
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development") : 

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change: ADD: The option in the Ammunition Screen for the Galactic Marine Elite Support Trooper, to be able to Spawn in Rocket Ammunition.

Job: Galactic Marine Elite Support Trooper

Model: (Keep the Same)

Weapons: (Keep the Same)

Other:  ADD: The option in the Ammunition Screen for the Galactic Marine Elite Support Trooper, to be able to Spawn in Rocket Ammunition.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by Qal
14 minutes ago, J.Jefferson said:

+1 Sure, I would limit the spots of the Galactic Marine Elite Trooper

The Galactic Marine Elite Troopers  Requirements: GMACT I, II, III, Medical Training (I dont know what the Symbol for it is anymore), ENG, bEOD, BTECH, ARC. And have to be a Galactic Marine for (At Least) 10 Days Job.  After all the requierments have been reached you can go into the Elite Assault or Elite Support Class.

And Bacara (Jacien) said i could post this along time ago just didnt get to it till now.

Edited by Qal
Finnish details
  • Retired Founder

sᴏʀʀʏ, ɴᴏ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴡᴏ ʙᴜғғs ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴀᴛᴛᴀʟɪᴏɴ, ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴡᴇsᴛᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʙɪʟɪᴛʏ ᴛᴏ sᴘᴀᴡɴ 100 ᴀʀᴍᴏʀ.

ᴅᴇɴɪᴇᴅ.