Wellingtons Staff @pplication

Mod'Rata

RP Name: Mod’Rata

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:24224675

Timezone: (PST)

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I honestly think I want to be an administrator because of the learning process. It’s something I’ve wanted to do for a while, and something I just honestly haven’t been able to do. Whether it be time restraints or whatever, I think this is the best time to sign on for administration. I as well think my ability to roleplay, along with do events quite well and realistically; will help me get to Gamemaster if I’m accepted.  Honestly the last part is just for doing something new, as I said before I’ve got the maturity and the ability to do whatever really needs to be done for the server. However I really do believe that if I’m able to be accepted I’m going to need help at first, because I know near to nothing, even if I have previous experience.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I’m 19, just leaving High School, and moving on to the big bad world. I play sports, video games, and I also have weight training for football. I’m a relatively active both within the gaming community and obviously, real life. I’ve also got a pretty cool car, its black and stuff. I mean come on, you guys gotta tell me you want a black car too, right?

Do you have any previous staff experience? Yeah, quite a bit of servers have allowed me to join the staff team, purely to learn about how it works. I know whats up, but adjusting to this server is gonna take a while.

-1 You are very Mingy when on the server and i havn't really seen you were you aren't running around doing some annoying voice or asking stupid questions or ERP'ing.

Also there isnt much detail in your Application

Edited by Joshua
1 minute ago, Joshua said:

-1 You are very Mingy when on the server and i havn't really seen you were you aren't running around doing some annoying voice or asking stupid questions or ERP'ing.

Also there isnt much detail in your Application

Erotic Role playing? I seriously think you may have the wrong person here? 

Just now, Joshua said:

41st CSM ModRata Right?

Yes, of course, however; At what point was I Erotic roleplaying, I'll admit fully I'm a joker. But I've never gone to the extent of harming the community via a supposed "Minging" Nor have I ever Erotically roleplayed...lol

Just now, Mod'Rata said:

Yes, of course, however; At what point was I Erotic roleplaying, I'll admit fully I'm a joker. But I've never gone to the extent of harming the community via a supposed "Minging" Nor have I ever Erotically roleplayed...lol

Earlier today you ran around talking about Soccer which is ERP when people confronted you you just screamed at them

1 minute ago, Joshua said:

Earlier today you ran around talking about Soccer which is ERP when people confronted you you just screamed at them

What....yeah you have the wrong person Josh, on the other side of your legit criticism, what do you think I could add to my application? Thanks for that part, anything helps.

8 minutes ago, Mod'Rata said:

What....yeah you have the wrong person Josh, on the other side of your legit criticism, what do you think I could add to my application? Thanks for that part, anything helps.

Instead off doing the minimum sentences i think you should've added a little more detail about yourself. Like how you interact with people how you see things etc etc.

Edited by Joshua
  • Agree 1

@Raiderif you do not wish to comment on a app don’t put anything, on another note This is me talking I haven’t seen you on probably because I’m a inactive cuck but since your app looks good I’m gonna have to +1 also joking is ok and all but as a staff member you will only  be able to joke around when no one els is around that’s about it 

• Agree 2
10 hours ago, Joshua said:

When is Soccer ERP? ERP stands for Erotic Roleplay, ex: Doing something sexual in the game toward another player. 

+1

Edited by J.Jefferson
  • Agree 1

Former Positions: 

• 41st XO
  • 41st Green Leader
  • 41st Faie
  • Temple Guard Manager/Cin
  • Overseer
  • Gamemaster
10 hours ago, Joshua said:

What talking about Soccer is not ERP, ERP is like doing something sexual in game like a /me (Something sexual). Not talking about soccer

+1

Edited by Grief
  • Agree 1

ICEFUSE: SHOCK XO/BCMD Thorn | 327th XO

SYNERGY: 41ST CMD/ARCL/GCL x3 | Former BCMD Gree

6 hours ago, Grief said:

What talking about Soccer is not ERP, ERP is like doing something sexual in game like a /me (Something sexual). Not talking about soccer

+1

I were told that he were ERP'ing by others I were only there to witness it 

7 hours ago, Joshua said:

I were told that he were ERP'ing by others I were only there to witness it 

But you said talking about Soccer is ERP

ICEFUSE: SHOCK XO/BCMD Thorn | 327th XO

SYNERGY: 41ST CMD/ARCL/GCL x3 | Former BCMD Gree

5 hours ago, Grief said:

But you said talking about Soccer is ERP

As I said I were told it were ERP it could be for another action but that was what I were told. Now keep it + / - 1's please 

Edited by Joshua
Banned

+1