Doug's Goodbye

I've been playing Clone Wars for quite a while now and honestly I just have no interest in coming on anymore. I was hoping this new server would re-interest me in Clone Wars, but it hasn't, I just don't have the same drive now that I accomplished all I wanted to in the Jedi and in staff. With a few more months of development and growth you guys can definitely be the most popular Clone Wars server and be greater than Icefuse ever was. I wish you guys and this community all the best and i've had a lot of great times with you guys.

My biggest shout out can be to all of the past and present 41st guys... It's the only battalion I ever really joined and it will always be my home you guys have always been good friends to me and it was great while it lasted (Ryan, Egg, Beastly, Pyle, Llama, Rep, Kane, Iceman, Koval, Noe, Kane, Hillmor, Saki, Trig, Mocaris, Nick, Treason, Video, Yancer, Troy, Tybo, Flynn, Drake, Wulf and there has to be people i'm missing but I honestly can't think of anymore). Also to all my Jedi order guys keep going and good luck. 

Thanks for all the memes

giphy.gif

Edited by Doug
  • Agree 2
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...