Taz's Staff Application

NotTaz

RP Name: TR 91st Lightning MED 1SG Taz | TR Fleet MED CA Taz | TR 91st Guardian K I Taz

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:171341217

Timezone: Central

Why I want to be an administrator: I would like to an admin so I can help other players out. Ever since I joined the serve I am was always requesting admin support whether it be, being teleported, or being moved/unstuck, etc. I want to do my favor and help out the server by doing the things that other players are requesting. I love helping people out and that is why I joined the TR program, with a goal of someday joining the staff team and helping with events in the future. I really enjoy playing on this server and I hope I can make it a better place by helping those who need it, so if I were to become staff it would be my goal to make sure people are happy and things are being done. I am active being on for at least a couple hours a day, and I hope I can help the server.

Tell us a little about yourself: I enjoy playing gmod, playing sports (soccer), and doing other various activities such as hanging out with friends and family.

Do you have any past staff experience: Hoping to start here.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server?: TR 91st Lightning MED 1SG Taz has played for 399:04:59.

Edited by Taz

+1

• Agree 1
Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

Banned

+1 you idiot

• Agree 1

Congratulations @Taz your application has been ACCEPTED for the interview process

You have until 7/16/18 to contact me or a HA+ for your interview

Failure to do so will result in automatic DENIAL of your application

//Locked

//Moved to Staff Applications - Pending