Snadvich's Staff App

Snadvich

RP Name: 4thGMMO CPT Snadvich/Jedi Consular K Direk

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:115518545

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): Well there's a few reason I would like to become staff. I want to first learn how to properly be an admin on a Gmod server so that the skills that come from it can help me in the future. I also feel like I owe this community for all the laughs and enjoyment it's given me. I want to repay that back by helping it grow and prosper. Along with that I feel like that due to the fact most admins are usually not on during morning time for East Coasters and I wanna be able to help people who can only play at that time. My goal for staff is to reach Gamemaster and being able to host events at times people would normally expect Game masters to not be on. The most important reason is just I simply enjoy helping people and I wanna be around to help people when normally most staff would be asleep. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I'm just some random guy from Virginia. I love to play Gmod and I love Star Wars the Clone Wars which kinda explains why i'm here. I make shitty jokes and equally as shitty puns. I'm also a History buff for the Modern Era and a big fan of the metal band known as Sabaton. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? No.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  400 hours 

On 7/6/2018 at 2:08 PM, Weevil said:

Wait Snadvich is fucking 14?

On 7/6/2018 at 2:14 PM, 4thGM SGT Caboose said:

I dont believe snadvich is fucking 14 

I didn't know he was 14 too

snadvich good guy, mature as well

+1

Congratulations @Snadvich your application has been ACCEPTED for the interview process

You have until 7/16/18 to contact me or a HA+ for your interview

Failure to do so will result in automatic DENIAL of your application

//Locked

//Moved to Staff Applications - Pending

Congratulations @Snadvich you have passed the interview and are now officially a member of the Synergy Roleplay Staff Team!

(moving to staff applications > accepted)

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander