SquirtleKitty's Niner Resignation

Battalion: RC Omega Squad

RP Name: RC 09 Omega LEAD Niner Skirata

Date: 6/27/18

Reason: After trying out be a clone commander, I found that I am definitely not the biggest fan of it. I loved playing, joking, and being with my other squad members, along with the fellow SOBDE. I believe that it's my time to step down from SOBDE, and stay has my remaining two lore characters giving them my full focus now. 

Goodbyes: There isn't going to be any goodbyes because I will still be here. What I will say is a HUGE goodluck to the person I see as becoming the next potential Niner, and if he goes for it then I will give him my full support on becoming it. I know you didn't want me to resign but you got this @Red_Panda, because I believe in you :3

@Tyzen THANK YOU TYZEN FOR HELPING ME LEAD OMEGA SQUAD, I APPRECIATE EVERYTHING YOU DID WITH ME (someone please help me, he has a gun to my head and is holding my puppy hostage.)

Edited by SquirtleKitty
  • Agree 1
5 minutes ago, SquirtleKitty said:

@Tyzen THANK YOU TYZEN FOR HELPING ME LEAD OMEGA SQUAD, I APPRECIATE EVERYTHING YOU DID WITH ME (someone please help me, he has a gun to my head and is holding my puppy hostage)

This is a lie i don't know what you are talking about ( why did you have to say anything) an you welcome :D

• Agree 1

NO KITTY o7

• Agree 1

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope