Just Void

The Moose

Most of the lore is copied from the lore pages. Also, I would like you to explain a little more about "Why should you become a Battalion Commander/ Reg?" -1

Edited by J.Jefferson

Former Positions: 

• 41st XO
  • 41st Green Leader
  • 41st Faie
  • Temple Guard Manager/Cin
  • Overseer
  • Gamemaster

-1 I am sorry but you just copy and pasted the lore. We are Recon we don't push through enemy lines.

6 minutes ago, The Moose said:

and 41ST for the lore

What the does this mean? So you just called us good because of our Lore and not even anything specific. You aren't a good leader

ICEFUSE: SHOCK XO/BCMD Thorn | 327th XO

SYNERGY: 41ST CMD/ARCL/GCL x3 | Former BCMD Gree

Banned

-1 wasn't even a COL for a week, and copy pasted lore

• Agree 2
5 minutes ago, The Moose said:

strengths to push through the enemy lines?

thats not what recon does...

Serious time. This is app is kind of out of nowhere. I have not really seen you but I am chalking that up to timezones so that is not really being factored into the -1. My reasons are because I do not really trust you overseeing my battalion or trusting all the other people in them to do what they are supposed to do. I think this may end up being a gene situation and if someone is not doing what you want them to do, you will threaten with demotion or just make life difficult for them by trying to micromanage all of the battalions beneath you. 

29 minutes ago, J.Jefferson said:

Most of the lore is copied from the lore pages. Also, I would like you to explain a little more about "Why should you become a Battalion Commander/ Reg?" -1

8 minutes ago, Egg said:

thats not what recon does...

Serious time. This is app is kind of out of nowhere. I have not really seen you but I am chalking that up to timezones so that is not really being factored into the -1. My reasons are because I do not really trust you overseeing my battalion or trusting all the other people in them to do what they are supposed to do. I think this may end up being a gene situation and if someone is not doing what you want them to do, you will threaten with demotion or just make life difficult for them by trying to micromanage all of the battalions beneath you. 

10 minutes ago, Medic said:

-1 you have NOT been LTC+ for 2 or more weeks.

Name: [REDACTED]
Recruit's Name: Moose
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:52282291

This was on the 19th, 1 exact week ago.

19 minutes ago, IKE said:

-1 nooses your a cool dude and I really think your a good guy but I don’t think you would be the right person for this position. I don’t think Snow is the right person to some extent aswell.

29 minutes ago, Grief said:

-1 I am sorry but you just copy and pasted the lore. We are Recon we don't push through enemy lines.

What the does this mean? So you just called us good because of our Lore and not even anything specific. You aren't a good leader

19 minutes ago, IKE said:

-1 nooses your a cool dude and I really think your a good guy but I don’t think you would be the right person for this position. I don’t think Snow is the right person to some extent aswell.

29 minutes ago, J.Jefferson said:

Fair Quotes. Ive put in for the Void. Ill work on myself before I do something like this again. My apologise guys.

Just now, The Moose said:

Fair Quotes. Ive put in for the Void. Ill work on myself before I do something like this again. My apologise guys.

all good my guy, good luck in the future. :)

• Agree 1