BadDog's Game Maker app

BadDog

Name: BadDog

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:146737655

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]: 1025:04:06.

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 8-9

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?: i would say that i have very good Leadership skill with all my experience  on the server and i also have need Game maker before and even made it to Game Maker Officer at one point for me Communication Skills i would say very good again i can communicate with everyone within the server don't have any problems with anyone.   

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes 

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce: 

Event Server:
About 20 clones have been named missing in active on a infected planet but there still alive so  there mission will to be to survive get Medical supplies food water and start to get a base setup (the base setup will be players choice) or forget the base and keep moving the main mission is to find a Comms link or find broken parts and make one this event will be a 1 life (But i will tell them if someone dies a Medic can RP to save him and i will just tp him back) so the clones will have to use stealth to make it a lot easier for them to move around or go loud and start killing all the infected i will leave that part up to the Leader. After they find the comms link or build one they will use it to call for a LAAT. The LAAT will auto-hover of a building (already know the map and Building) get them to jump off the top into the LAAT(for that part in my head it gives you the thought this is a quick get away and makes it look a bit cool did this on some of my events before) after there are all on the LAAT fly away then get them all back on ship for DB. 

Edited by BadDog
Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

• 3 weeks later...