Daddycakes appeal

BroRelax

RP Name: DaddyCakes

Steam ID: I’ll get back to you on it if approved

Date of Ban: June 25

Length of Ban: 3 days

Offense: Mild minging

Banned By: Admin, idk

Why should we unban you/shorten the ban period?: Me and my clone brother PlantPlant were very productive memebers of the server. Helping recruits and showing them the layout. We also made many trips to the engine room so we may help fix the engines. We were simply role playing and it was perceived as minging.

Edited by BroRelax

-1 Doesn't give steam ID so not serious about the application. As well as i can see your playing what you did off for less then what it is. In the reason for being banned you're supposed to have the ban message that the server gives you for trying to connect. So while i normally want a reply from the person doing the banning you've failed 3 parts of the format which is a -1 from me dog.

spacer.pngspacer.png

Ahh... Forgot to mention that your "brother" PlantPlant was never actually trained for CT. Just before I left the server the guy who was on his way to train him told me that when he arrived in the CC room, and admin was already whitelisting you. In other words you have NEVER completed the CT training!