Jeckson's Staff app

RP Name:Jedi Padawan Jeckson

Steam ID:STEAM_1:0:41827907

Timezone:CST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I really love to make this server a better place. I play it alot and that is why I donated. This comunity is so great and has some dedicated people working for it. The reason why I like Synergy Roleplay is because of how great it is already. Being a player I can see the flaws but I also see how I could make it better. That is why I want to be an Administrator

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):I love the roleplay, it creates the feeling of being connected. I care a lot for the things im invested in and I hope you will let me expand on that with making me staff. I love star wars it shows what the world could be and I want to explore that. We are a community and I want to see that grow and thrive, that is a little more about me and why I want to be staff.

Do you have any previous staff experience? Very much I have been on many dark rp servers as a mod all the way to superadmin as well as being staff and Head GM for Elemental Networks.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)   I dont know but I have played a lot so i would say up to 75 nearing 80 can know for sure though.

Thank you!

Edited by TR 327th HVY SSG Jackson
improvment
  • Retired Founder

I feel as though you could express yourself a little better in your application, when I was Director, I instructed my Head Admins too look for people that we can see their character and have, almost, a window into their life.

Other than that your application is pretty good.

+1 and good luck!