Andrew's 2.0 Staff Application

Andrews

RP Name: TRO CT PVT Andrews | Jedi General Obi-Wan Kenobi | Commodore Andrews | CT PVT Kenobi

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:11101

Timezone: Eastern

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): There are many reasons why I am wanting to become a Staff Member here at, Synergy Gaming. One the main reasons why I was wanting to become an Administrator for this community is because On daily biases I see lots of people being kinda aids or minges. That may be because I am a previous CG Member but still, I feel like I'll be able to affect the player base and hopefully support and educate the players, breaking the rules (the ones breaking the rules) without having to issue a harsh punishment. Another reason on why I am wanting to join the Administrative Team here at Synergy is because I'm wanting to do more than what I am doing on the server which is just policing other players and arresting them. I would rather teach them and give them a chance, than just going from arrest to arrest. In addition to wanting to help our player base, I am wanting to give our active player base a great experience and hopefully being able to host fun events for everyone in the future. In hopes of becoming a staff member here at Synergy Gaming, I would make it a priority to train the new CCs, give support to our future and current player base as well as support events. (/me cringes)

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Hello, and my name is Torres. I'm currently 16 and live in the State of Florida, the sunshine state in the United States. I've been playing videos games for many years now and been PC gaming for the last 2 years. I'm a nice and respectable person to everyone, I'm very helpful and I'm always willing to help the ones in need of assistance. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? Yes, Arma III and previously an Overseer & Vet Admin on Synergy

Edited by Andrews53
  • Agree 1
Banned

+1 dont resign this time

+1

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin