Warriors (Forum Ban Appeal)

J.Jefferson

RP Name: Warrior 
Steam ID: It's a forum ban appeal
Date of Ban: 6/19/18
Length of Ban: Perm
Offense: Spamming
Banned By: Carter
Why should we unban you/shorten the ban period?: Well in my opinion since he is not the one who is writing this he should be unbanned because he clearly does not spam on the forums. Also, the user has a positive reputation on the forums and barely causes drama on it. 
Evidence to support your claims: https://gyazo.com/845a574847ed2648a783ac979c9eb42d 

image.png?width=380&height=676

Edited by J.Jefferson

Former Positions: 

• 41st XO
  • 41st Green Leader
  • 41st Faie
  • Temple Guard Manager/Cin
  • Overseer
  • Gamemaster

@Joah The user in question was perm banned on a different account by Freck on the forums and this was a new account was made to avoid the perm ban on his old account.  I just banned him again for the avoidance.

The reason is incorrect I had it set to other which seems to not have been put there

• Agree 3
  • Disagree 1
1 hour ago, Carter said:

@Joah The user in question was perm banned on a different account by Freck on the forums and this was a new account was made to avoid the perm ban on his old account.  I just banned him again for the avoidance.

The reason is incorrect I had it set to other which seems to not have been put there

I mean does he use his account to start forum drama like other users who made ALT accounts to start drama? 

Former Positions: 

• 41st XO
  • 41st Green Leader
  • 41st Faie
  • Overseer
  • Gamemaster

3 minutes ago, J.Jefferson said:

I mean does he use his account to start forum drama like other users who made ALT accounts to start drama? 

He used his old account to do so and in quite a spectacular way, If he wants to appeal his old ban he should do that. if he creates another account to bypass the ban whats the point of banning him in the first place? 

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1
Just now, Carter said:

He used his old account to do so and in quite a spectacular way, If he wants to appeal his old ban he should do that. if he creates another account to bypass the ban whats the point of banning him in the first place? 

I mean he can't appeal if his forum account is banned.  

Former Positions: 

• 41st XO
  • 41st Green Leader
  • 41st Faie
  • Overseer
  • Gamemaster
2 minutes ago, Carter said:

Seems like he still found a way :thinking:

:thinking: I am the one who appealed for him. I don't see why you making a big deal out of this, he doesn't start drama with his account. 

Edited by J.Jefferson

Former Positions: 

• 41st XO
  • 41st Green Leader
  • 41st Faie
  • Overseer
  • Gamemaster
Banned

+wan

• Retired Founder

If he's caused drama in the past and was permanently banned from the forums. Creating an alt is a way of avoiding the system? Which isn't allowed. Why didn't warrior use his secondary account to appeal his first ban...? 

13 minutes ago, Joah said:

If he's caused drama in the past and was permanently banned from the forums. Creating an alt is a way of avoiding the system? Which isn't allowed. Why didn't warrior use his secondary account to appeal his first ban...? 

He didn't create drama on his main account.  He got perm banned for saying the hard R on the forums. I mean there's plenty of people on the forums who say "Nigga" what is basically the same thing and they aren't banned.

Edited by J.Jefferson

Former Positions: 

• 41st XO
  • 41st Green Leader
  • 41st Faie
  • Overseer
  • Gamemaster
  • Retired Founder
17 minutes ago, J.Jefferson said:

He didn't create drama on his main account.  He got perm banned for saying the hard R on the forums. I mean there's plenty of people on the forums who say "Nigga" what is basically the same thing and they aren't banned.

That is very hardly argued, Regardless the word is banned period from use on forums and in game. You're allowed to say it over Teamspeak as long as your channel is okay with it or the people inside of it.

However, The hard "r" in terms of black community, if you want me to be real, would get you in a fight. Just saying "Nigga" in today's outlook is not the same respect. White people are starting to say it as a "Friendly gesture" or a "playful throw" now. Within your own friend groups.

But I'm not going to get into the schematics of it. Regardless, if he got banned for saying the hard R that's avoiding the same question I originally asked...

Why didn't he just use his warrior account to appeal the ban, he intentionally avoided appealing by abusing the system and going around it.

It's not hard to get appealed and unbanned (it has happened multiple times in the past)... 

Seems to me like you're trying to do the work for him Jefferson when Warrior should've done this for himself a while ago.

• Agree 1
  • Retired Founder
3 hours ago, Carter said:

Also, thank you for your reply on this.

• Agree 1
24 minutes ago, Joah said:

That is very hardly argued, Regardless the word is banned period from use on forums and in game. You're allowed to say it over Teamspeak as long as your channel is okay with it or the people inside of it.

However, The hard "r" in terms of black community, if you want me to be real, would get you in a fight. Just saying "Nigga" in today's outlook is not the same respect. White people are starting to say it as a "Friendly gesture" or a "playful throw" now. Within your own friend groups.

But I'm not going to get into the schematics of it. Regardless, if he got banned for saying the hard R that's avoiding the same question I originally asked...

Why didn't he just use his warrior account to appeal the ban, he intentionally avoided appealing by abusing the system and going around it.

It's not hard to get appealed and unbanned (it has happened multiple times in the past)... 

Seems to me like you're trying to do the work for him Jefferson when Warrior should've done this for himself a while ago.

I mean granted all of Alex’s accounts got banned but look at him he had all of his alts for who knows how long

• Retired Founder
20 minutes ago, Warrior said:

I mean granted all of Alex’s accounts got banned but look at him he had all of his alts for who knows how long

Again, he's gone. For good reason too. You had every right to simply appeal to be unbanned, stop trying to avoid the original subject. This is like a KinderCare argument. What are we 12? Stick to the original issue. You did not appeal your original ban, you avoided it by creating alt accounts (we can see IP Addresses).

Also, stop pointing fingers at other people's issues. That's whats wrong with this world today. No one does anything about themselves they simply make excuses as to why their issue is something else.

(Make an appeal) Seeing as Jefferson appealed for you, (which is totally fine), I'm going to deny this appeal, and say YOU should make a ban appeal and stand for yourself.

-This appeal is denied until the original person comes back with a genuine appeal.

• Agree 1
  • Founder
Founder

Denied due to this being an account of someone who was permanently banned from the forums.