R.I.P X

I was so generally upset by this, When I heard he was shot I assumed it was fake news when more articles popped up I said: "He will be fine". When his death was confirmed, I could literally not come to the reality of the situations, To this very moment, I find it hard to believe he is really gone, though he was a questionable person his music was inspiring and this has hit me harder than when peep died, another young talented soul lost... 

• Agree 2

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

Just now, Bbstine said:

Drake killed XXX.

Yeah I saw that lyric but that must be a coincidence right?

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

2 hours ago, Doc said:

Unpopular opinion but you guys are glorifying the death of a guy that raped beat and abused people. Sorry if you don’t agree but those aren’t young mistakes, that’s the personality of an actual disgusting person. Not saying that anyone deserves to die or shit, he didn’t deserve to die the way he did, but don’t hurt those he affected and those with similar cases by putting him on a golden pedestal treating him like an angel postmortem 

Its not. Its to listen to his music. He did bad shit but he at least tried to changed his life for the better. He helped people out of depression with his music.

Edited by Jorrdan
3 hours ago, Doc said:

Unpopular opinion but you guys are glorifying the death of a guy that raped beat and abused people. Sorry if you don’t agree but those aren’t young mistakes, that’s the personality of an actual disgusting person. Not saying that anyone deserves to die or shit, he didn’t deserve to die the way he did, but don’t hurt those he affected and those with similar cases by putting him on a golden pedestal treating him like an angel postmortem 

He didn't rape fuck all. He's innocent till proven guilty. We are not glorifying his alleged actions. We are respecting his music and the art he produced. 

• Agree 2

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

16 minutes ago, Faded said:

I'm curious, but did he even play an instrument, instead of computer beats shit?

Maybe? He's mostly known for his lyricism and shit.

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

Wow some of these replies, dosent matter what you did noone deserves to die. But then again im trying to argue this on the internet I wouldnt expect people to actually be thoughtful

• Agree 1

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Just now, Keo (old Pheonix) said:

So people only talked shit about him or didn't talk about him at all when he was alive but now that he is dead it's bad to talk shit?

I honestly could less about this whole situation.

Im kinda forced to care when I have 100 people posting it on their snapchat stories :D

unknown.png

2 minutes ago, Alec said:

Im kinda forced to care when I have 100 people posting it on their snapchat stories :D

I feel like a lot of people feel like they have to care or will get shit on. Especially all these fake ass meme pages that post a meme about him and then apologize when the followers complain.

4 minutes ago, Keo (old Pheonix) said:

I feel like a lot of people feel like they have to care or will get shit on. Especially all these fake ass meme pages that post a meme about him and then apologize when the followers complain.

Lol

unknown.png

Banned

my dudes

don't talk shit that's just uncalled for

this is a memorial thread not a "i'm going to shit on your grave" thread

• Agree 2

Hey lads, piss off with the unpopular opinions.

Let the people mourn, I would dare not step onto your little shit bubble if your family passed, don't step on these people's memorial.

This should be common sense at this point, don't be an asshole and fuck off.

• Agree 4