A actual hazmat suit instead of using the snowtrooper models

Zeta

Name: CG TR QM RT SSG Zeta

Suggestion: Introducing a better model for events and engine work instead of the snowtrooper model

Implementation: Just the addition of a new model in the bodygroups tab for hazmat dutys

Lore: "equipped with life support systems and more insulation, to prevent toxic chemicals from the environments to penetrate their suits." Nothing really worth mentioning besides it looks better for the role besides the snowtrooper model.

Workshop content if applicable:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1233817899

Screenchots

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1415739360

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1415739281

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1415739169

Every battalion could get this model as its just a hazmat suit and doesn't need much differentiation from battalions but devs could always modify it with colors for different battalions if they wanted

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change: A new model

Job: All battalion jobs

Model: models/gonzo/eliteclonetrooper/eliteclonetrooper.mdl

Weapons: None

Other: None

Banned

Edited by Spooky
4 minutes ago, IKE said:

-1 A’s much as I want them the style of them doesn’t fit server. Also all battalions would get same one

Devs can always just edit it to fit the CGI look and every battalion doesn't need armour that lets them be special, once again devs could always just slap some colors on them. Either that or it is once again just a hazmat suit, you don't need every piece of equipment to be colored.

6 minutes ago, Zeta said:

Devs can always just edit it to fit the CGI look and every battalion doesn't need armour that lets them be special, once again devs could always just slap some colors on them. Either that or it is once again just a hazmat suit, you don't need every piece of equipment to be colored.

You can't just "edit it to fit the CGI look" We are talking about making models from scratch and that within itself it a completely separate suggestion.

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

10 minutes ago, Nade Jones said:

You can't just "edit it to fit the CGI look" We are talking about making models from scratch and that within itself it a completely separate suggestion.

Wasn't aware, I have only done minor reskins regarding models and didn't know you couldn't just edit it to remove the HD look.

Just now, Zeta said:

Wasn't aware, I have only done minor reskins regarding models and didn't know you couldn't just edit it to remove the HD look.

It's a complete different style

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

31 minutes ago, Zeta said:

That takes more than you think.

1. We have to get his permission to edit the model.

2. Making it CGI isn't a click of a button, that requires hours of work to make a NEW MODEL.

3. Using hazmats suits isn't 100% needed.

WAS MEDIC

37 minutes ago, Zeta said:

Iss not as easy as it sounds, also they cant just take someones models and edit them

unknown.png

4 hours ago, iskaffe said:

-1 don't fit with our CGI models, if you feel you need hazmat suits for your battalion ask Gideon.

I only requested it because we have to switch to our snow suits sometimes as 'sealed' suits and I just think these look more for the part then the snowtrooper models.

26 minutes ago, Zeta said:

I only requested it because we have to switch to our snow suits sometimes as 'sealed' suits and I just think these look more for the part then the snowtrooper models.

You could talk to Joah about asking Gideon to make these. However I’m fairly certain that may cost more as they would be harder to make

• Retired Founder

ɴᴏᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅᴇᴅ. ᴀʟsᴏ, ᴄʟᴏɴᴇs ʜᴀᴅ ʙᴜɪʟᴛ ɪɴ ɢᴀs ᴍᴀsᴋs ᴛᴇᴄʜɴɪᴄᴀʟʟʏ.

ᴅᴇɴɪᴇᴅ.