ARC Jobs and Whitelisting

Fizzik

Just reminding the current ARC leads/Officers and Commanders that if you want to whitelist someone to an ARC job, you have to consult a RANCOR Captain+. The public ARC roster needs to remain up to date, but I had to go to each battalion to clean it up because of all the unreported transfers. Even if someone who is ARC transfers to your battalion, we must be consulted before they are whitelisted for that job. In the event that we're not on and you try to whitelist them, feel free to whitelist them yourselves BUT you need to be sure one of us are notified. If you are an ARC lead or officer or commander+ in your battalion, shoot me a PM here or in Teamspeak and I will invite you to the ARC discord. Thanks!

Rule-maker and rule-breaker.

1 hour ago, Fizzik said:

Just reminding the current ARC leads/Officers and Commanders that if you want to whitelist someone to an ARC job, you have to consult a RANCOR Captain+

Why do have to ask a Rancor to get whitelisted for ARC? Can't the ARCL and ARCO's just check the public roster?

Former Positions: 

• 41st XO
  • 41st Green Leader
  • 41st Faie
  • Temple Guard Manager/Cin
  • Overseer
  • Gamemaster
Just now, J.Jefferson said:

Why do have to ask a Rancor to get whitelisted for ARC? Can't the ARCL and ARCO's just check the public roster?

This is mostly for transfers. It's really just so we can keep the public roster up to date. It's technically a server rule that only Colt, Havoc, and Blitz can authorize ARC whitelists no matter what, but I'm not really strict with it, I just want to be aware of when it happens so I can keep the docs current. 

• 3 weeks later...
Banned

im not on here under 91st

23 minutes ago, Esitt said:

RM is still on that roster LOL

Yeah..... Lots of stuff going on, gotta revamp that roster, it's just not on the priority list. 

Edited by Fizzik