Heist New Admin Who RDM'd

RP Name:212th GCL Major Crys

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:67021180

Suspected Player's  Name:4thNC SGM Heist

Suspected Player's Steam ID (If applicable):STEAM_0:1:91755518

Rule Suspected Player Broke:  RDM'

Explain to us what happened: He RDM'd a CT who shot him once mistake or not he straight up gunned him down

Evidence (If applicable):None

I was the New Admin on the scene he i didnt see him shoot the CT but the CT did admit that he shot him i think twice, and then Heist told him to stand down and then the CT did not, So Heist Open fired killing the CT, The CT opened a ticket and said RDM i went to the CT THen was told the situation, Brought him to the CC room then showed him the Brotherhood Code, Honestly he was defending himself but imma stay neutral. 
Im Alpha BTW!

Okay So I dealt with the situation along with Alpha, Hiest did admit to RDMing him and said he did it in self-defence, I explained to him that you must never shoot another brother even if he is shooting at you, only shoot at them if they are a event job and its been confirmed they are a enemy disguised (Commando Droid). He said he attempted to strip weapons and comms and succeeded but the CT ignored it and carried on shooting. BTW the CT has been banned for referencing the forbidenn order. Thenhe aid he ran into 212th bunks to type for CG to get to the area but then the CT came into the bunks and started shooting at him. He then said he stopped typing and began shooting back and killed him. Even though it was self-defence you still never shoot another brother. I can suppot this report as a TRO and SA who dealt with the situation. Heist did admit to killing him in self-defence which is stil not allowed. As a TR he shouldve been run through the rules and he should have learnt them in CC training. I will be looking into why he didnt not know this. Here is a copy and past of logs  CT PVT DiabeticDab was killed by 4thNC SGM Heist with a tfa_swch_alphablaster_galmar

yes I did shoot the ct, as I went by the rule u may not shoot anyone unless they turn hostile and I followed that rule, moreover it was my last choice to shoot the ct as I stripped his weapons and comms and rolled 61 yet he still did not stand down, then he shot me twice in the head as I was typing to request a cg so I ESC and shot him back as self defence some people say that I'm going to respawn and all that but I role by serious rp 

• Disagree 8
26 minutes ago, Heist said:

yes I did shoot the ct, as I went by the rule u may not shoot anyone unless they turn hostile and I followed that rule, moreover it was my last choice to shoot the ct as I stripped his weapons and comms and rolled 61 yet he still did not stand down, then he shot me twice in the head as I was typing to request a cg so I ESC and shot him back as self defence some people say that I'm going to respawn and all that but I role by serious rp 

Heist I explained this to you over and over again. It says everyone welcome on the ship should be considered fridnly unless they turn hostile. And then after it says never shoot another brother. Meaning the turn hostile rule does not apply

If someone is RDMING you kinda just let them. You're a new admin so you can actually strip his weapons and comms using console commands. Thats how you deal with this situation, now by shooting back. 

spacer.pngspacer.png

14 hours ago, Bobonater3 said:

Reading reports always gives me a smile. Lol. 

+1 extremely poor decision by the NA, he should know better and if he took it seriously he would just freeze him or something. 

Same, I get so hyped when theres a new report

• Agree 1

unknown.png

After reviewing this situation we have decided to take action.

As a Staff Member of Synergy Roleplay you are supposed to set the example.

Therefore due to the long list of issues and blacklists involving this individual we have decided to remove them from the Synergy Roleplay Staff Team and Permanently Blacklist them from being able to become staff on our server.

Thank You for bringing this to my attention.

// locked | // Moved to completed reports

• Agree 6

British