Raiden/Tup's Staff Application

Raiden

RP Name: 501st TC ARCO 2ndLT Tup / Jedi Padawan Raiden

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:58140648

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): 

After being on the server for about a month or so, I've enjoyed it very much and want to help make this community even better. I was here when Synergy first launched and after a long break I've seen so much change and improvement than what I expected when it first came out. I've noticed that staff can do so much to improve a community and I want to help out the server. I enjoy helping out people too in any way possible whether it comes to training or anything else. I think I would be a good addition to the staff team as I am mature and very organized. I've learned a lot from being staff on other servers before and I think that experience I have would help improve the community. I also want to help out in events and in sims to keep everyone occupied during downtime. Therefore, this is why I want to become an administrator

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):

I am a first generation Asian American (Half Vietnamese and Chinese). I am a soon to be junior in high school this next coming school year. I enjoy watching lots of anime and sometimes reading manga. I currently don't have a job as of right now but I will start working soon at the end of this month. I am very laid back but know when to work and handle my duties.

Do you have any previous staff experience?

Former Icefuse CWRP Senior Moderator

Former Icefuse MedievalRP Moderator

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  

233 Hours Total

from my personal experience ive seen this mans grow from a little baby private to a 2ndLT and from the knowledge ive gathered from that time I can safely say with 100% passion in my heart that this man would make a good staff member +1 make me proud  

• Agree 1

+1

• Agree 1
Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin