Kurama's staff app

RP Name: Gray Master Kurama/212th PFC Kurama

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:103182050

Timezone: Central Standard Time

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I have been apart of this community for quite some time now. I have been a Jedi Master multiple times, a BCMD, as well as many named Masters. I have watched many people come and go, and have been given a good idea on what it means to be staff for this server. I would like to become staff so I can better the community. I would like to work my way up to become a game master, and create events to allow the server to have fun. I would like to also protect the server from those who wish to cause issues, let it be Mass RDM, minging, or just being toxic to our environment. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am 22 years old. I will be going to college soon for Business Management - Human Resources. I currently work at McDonalds and am being looked at for a management position there. I like to consider myself an honest person, even if the honesty I give may hurt peoples feelings. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? I own my own discord server, with a staff team of its own. I was a SrMod for Icefuse and was looked at for an admin position before I resigned. 

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  454 hours.

• Agree 1

+1

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

ow my boi thats a huge negative -1

Just messing with you, your a pretty fun guy and love to see u thrive for the community and want to help out so here is my HUGE +1 cus u deserve it

Current:  Jedi General A'sharad Hett

Former: Ki-Adi-Mundi | Simms

spacer.png