Lix's Reapp v.3

Lix

RP Name: TR Covert Ops CPL/ TR 91st Jedi Padawan Lix

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:119189279

Timezone:CDT 

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum)

I want to be an administrator again because I love this server and want help it out any way I can. I will stop players from doing anything mingey or disruptive. I will help CTs and others alike who need it. Answer simple questions that other staff members might find annoying. I will keep my cool in bad situations and not lash out at others. I'm not bias, but I can be leniant. If somebody does something wrong I will punish them accordingly. I'd like to be able to help in events and help higher ups when they need it. Do simple things as set health or things along the line. If I become staff again I won't let anyone down. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum)

Im 15, I play sports through the entire week and weekends. My schedule is going to be a lot more full in the next months. I will have a job and still have baseball. I can drive, which most 15 year olds can't do apperently. I've been told Im a natural leader and I hope to show it here

Do you have any previous staff experience? Yes

Icefuse T-MOD/MOD/SMOD

Synergy Roleplay NA/A/SA

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server: 765:04:41

Edited by LixCoffee
got TR, got promoted in CO and booted from guardians

+1

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

Congratulations @LixCoffee your application has been ACCEPTED for the interview process

You have until 6/20/18 to contact me or a HA+ for your interview

Failure to do so will result in automatic DENIAL of your application

//Locked

//Moved to Staff Applications - Pending