My Staff Application

Heist

RP Name: Fleet MDI MIDN Heist // 501st HVT SGM Frag

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:91755518

Timezone: GMT +3 

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I would love to be an administrator mainly on assisting who ever needs help on the server, and training my battilion whether in npc sims or custom sims in general or builds for Tryouts, moreover i believe i differ from others as i am on for 12 hours everyday and i believe i can bring assistance to those who come on in european times and free them from their boredness

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Well I am a 14 year old man who serves the battilion of 212th as a seargeant moreover i have an extremely mature and caring personality i can be serious when i have to and i can joke around when it is the correct time, moreover i have been playing on synergy for about 7 months and going up 

Do you have any previous staff experience? Yes I do, I have been a past staff in different servers that have been shutdown yet i enjoyed my time and im very positive ill enjoy my time here with the most positive community of troopers Jedi And Naval

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close) 90hrs

Wish Me luck, Thank You

Edited by Heist

Heist is a kind-hearted individual with a real motivation to help others, I think he will do well in the staff team! 

+1

• Agree 1

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

+1

• Agree 1
Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

Congratulations @Heist your application has been ACCEPTED for the interview process

You have until 6/18/18 to contact me or a HA+ for your interview

Failure to do so will result in automatic DENIAL of your application

//Locked

//Moved to Staff Applications - Pending