Staff applications

Alex

1. Must not have any previous offenses

2. Must be an active and well sought out community member

3. Must be active on both the forums and server

4. Must be respectable and mature

If you are found to be all but one of these your application may be denied and/or your current duties will be terminated.

Any advertising of applications is an auto denial.

In order to apply to the application process you must use this form when filling out your application:  

RP Name:TR 104th ARF SPC Roy

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:423844724

Timezone: UTC +2

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): i wish to be an administrator cuz, i got sugested by someone to do it and i was also already thinking about it. I also would like to help everyone. i also want to host events and host a lot of trainings like, cool ones. this also adds mutch more fun playing on the server and is also somthing like a challenge to get a high admin to help even more! as , and since i joined the server i haven't bine 1 day not online i love this server!

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):i'm Alex, i live in belguim and i realy love to help people and i'm realy realy kind.i have alot of pations and i'm not getting fast mad, somtimes i'm to kind..... i have bine 501st SGG and Covert Opps PVT, GM CPL, and now i'm 104th ARF SPC. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? i have loads of staff experience cuz i like doing it, and as i see that this server is pretty good but somtise it could use more admins, i have bine a owner of a server but i gave it to someone else, i have bine admin on icefuse a long time ago, i have once bine head admin can't realy remeber wich server. so as you see i love being staff and this is also why i would wish to become staff on this server to make it even better.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close) i asked it to an admin and he did send me this, | TR 104th ARF SPC Roy has played for 82:06:13 as you see if only played for a week and and a half and i have alredy 82 hours so you can see i realy love this server and i also hope that i pass.

please don't mind my typing faulds english is not my main langue

+1

• Agree 1
Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

Congratulations!

This Staff Application Has Been Accepted for Interview!

Please Contact a Head Admin+ for your Interview!

Failure to contact a HA+ in one week time will result in an automatic denial. (6/11/2018)

I hope to see you on the staff team soon!