KaNeKi's Game Master Application

AdamIGN

Name:KaNeKi (Clone,Naval,Padawan)

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:231309820

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]:496

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?:I would  say about 6

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?:Pretty good 

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?:yes

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce:Okay so my idea starts with a senator named Baba, which comes on ship to negotiate with the Republic (Us) about our lack of helping his home planet Aargonar(I couldn't find a good planet so just searched a random planet and found this),While he was on his way to us The famous General Grevious
has seen his ship and followed him when the senator arrived and spoke with the naval (I'll make sure the senator will RP at that situation and make sure the people are saticfied with roleplay.) about the situation and everything by that time Grevious has called reinforcements and 3 Enemy frigates have Warped out of hyperspace and appeared right infront of us then Grevious starts to brag as always and bombs our Skygate and sends 1 frigate to the temple (so Jedi would also have fun),Before Grevious has called the reinforcments he talked with Count Dooku and he gave Assaj the Permission to go with the reinforcments,so after all of the bombings obviously skygate is destroyed and droids are sent in (about 5 waves) then Assaj comes in to Kidnapp the Senator,While assaj tries to kidnapp him she gets caught and she gets Stripped of comms and weapons and is held hostage(I will make sure there's RP done by CG and naval) ,so the Republic give Grevious Two choices stay here and Assaj dies or Send off your reinforcments and we'll give you assaj and you leave the senator alone,He obviously then chooses the second choice so assaj and Grevious get on the  frigates and Warp in hyperspace and the senator is safe and we promise him to help more (: .

Edited by KaNeKi

+1

• Agree 1
Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

@KaNeKi After some investigation it turns out you didn't ask to use the character Lok from the Game Master that created him.

THIS APPLICATION IS ON HOLD PENDING A NEW EVENT IDEA BEING ADDED AFTER THIS MESSAGE.

After the new idea is accepted you can be interviewed

// moved back to applications