Mass Deletion of Documents?

RP Name: Moose
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:52282291
Date of Ban: Unknown
Length of Ban: Well it would be indefinate
Offense: Mass deletion of documents?
Banned By: Unknown

Why should we unban you/shorten the ban period?: Well, I never thought Id be doing this. First of all for everything that happened in regards to me resigning I never meant for it to spiral out of control the way it did. It was unintentional I had personal issues and emotion was running sky high.

Inregards to deleting documents this never happened. I simply signed all documentation over to Hood. The 1stLT at the time placing him in temp charge until a replacement had been found. This included all documents and the discord as I wanted to distance myself from everything until/unless I decided I would have liked to return. So with the way I moved up in the server and got to the places I wanted/achieved I knew that this would mess me over.

I understand that this is a serious accustation. I had quite a few friends that I loved playing with and never wanted to upset or hurt anyone. I never meant to leave the way that I did and I regret it to no ends, the situation did spiral beyond my control which is why I have laid low because it wasnt meant to get to where is did. If I could change it would. The only thing I had im my heart was the intention of the server. I would like to personally apologise to a few people if you would let me.

Evidence to support your claims:

Theres really not a lot of evidence to support my claims apparet from Word of Mouth. But I if you look at the screenshot below I still have all the documents and everyone could have still have contacted me get the documents back. As of a part youll see SO documents that I havent deleted. I resigned, I wasnt forced out of my role so I would have been salty or a child and deleted the docs that I worked on hard. Im more upset that someone has deleted them and pointed the finger at me.

Capture.PNG

Edited by The Moose
  • Agree 2

Is the screenshot recent or old? It has no date on it to show its 100% yours and/or recent. 

+1, he has shown proof of not actually deleting any of his documents. Just my two cents.

Edited by Fours
has shown me the logs
  • Agree 2
2 minutes ago, Fours said:

Is the screenshot recent or old? It has no date on it to show its 100% yours and/or recent. 

Extremely stupid of me. I have put in the search bar The Moose and the date and time is in the bottom left corner. This is GMT time aswell.

Capture.PNG

• Agree 2

Alright, I'm going to throw in some of my knowledge to the situation.

I know Moose, knew him quite well. I was there for his interview for Taggart and I worked alongside him at one point in the Special Operations. He worked extremely hard on documentation work and he never seemed to be a guy to throw away the work he's done. 

And out of my view, I have no idea how the documentation was lost or "deleted" but all I know from Dargon and Arcann about the Commando documents is that we had to completely remake some documentation. Little to my knowledge and I'm sure either Arcann or Dargon could point this out as well, I never knew anything about a Sergeant document for the SC, nor did I know of any of these documents Moose owned except for the Tryout Document.

I would like you (Moose) to please speak with Joah/Zim or the Directors about something like this and prove yourself that you didn't delete this documents and explain to them where these documents went when Taggart's were being chosen.

This doesn't seem to be a +1 -1 situation, so I'll leave it at that. 

Edited by Bbstine
  • Agree 6

I can speak very highly of Moose, he was my commander and he was a friend. Still is. Moose is not the kind of person that would delete docs to spite a battalion for any reason, he had no motive to do this, and there would be very little reason for him to do so, as most of the docs were easily replaced.

I was in SO at this point and I can honestly say that moose is not a threat to the community. I myself have ghosted it for a time when shit got too hard for me, we all have to at times... But I fully doubt that Moose in any way jeopardised the structure of SO.

+1 for ban removal.

• Agree 2

+1 from what i heard he just kicked off because of IRL stuff he seems like a good guy and people deserve second chances (with enough evidence)

Edited by Darkk

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

+1

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin