Add Cloaks for Battallion ARF Troopers

Luckyy

Name: 501st TC ARF 1SG Mixer

Suggestion: Add the cloaks that the 41st green company and the 91st get to batallion ARF Troopers

Implementation: Just add the cloaks as bodygroups

Lore: ARF troopers were advanced Recon force and like green company and 91st they were Recon Simple

https://www.google.com/search?q=ARF+Trooper+with+cloak&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjw_oLm26fbAhWDy1MKHY6IBEgQ_AUoAXoECAEQAw&biw=1260&bih=785#imgrc=r8vqBT8zwzm4xM:

• Disagree 1

Would require models to be redone

Edited by Nade Jones

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

-1 Seems pretty unnecessary to me.  The models would need to be remade for every battalion's ARF trooper. If you want the cloak I would join the 41st or 91st.

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

Im going to be completely honest, this will not work without redoing every battalion's ARF's models/bodygroupers. We are getting new models as well from Gideon and Kyle to this would be a burden. If you would like something for your battalion's models then go ahead to one of them and see if they want to do it. Also this suggestion is VERY broad, you brought every battalion into this and you need permission from each battalion for a suggestion like this since it affects them all.

DENIED

//Locked

//Moved to Server Suggestions - Denied