Chambers Head Admin Introduction

Well hello, there boys it's me, Chambers! 

So most of you will know me from my event's in the game master program and my current position as the battalion commander of Doom's Unit.

During today's staff meeting I was brought into the high staff as the newest Head Admin for the Synergy staff team and I wanted to introduce myself for those of you that I haven't had the chance of meeting.

I am 22 and from Canada yay! (That's my intro XD)

If you have any questions for me or need some help don't hesitate to contact me in Teamspeak or discord!

2 hours ago, Core said:

Do you think you're a good Doom ??

I like to think I do a good job, always room for improvement though.

2 hours ago, BigBurner said:

How is like managing staff and Clone? BTW I feel you are doing a great job at both!

Sometimes I feel like I spend too much time on one or the other but other than that it's not too bad and thank you!

4 hours ago, ASVO said:

USA>Canada. 

xD

At least our leader doesn't look like a cheeto ;P

4 hours ago, ccmonty said:

Congrats buddy!

-Snip-

Thanks man!

2 hours ago, Lucky said:

You FILTHY CANADIAN 

-snip-

4 hours ago, Firat said:

*Ready to spam DMs about how I can be a founder* 

lul

At least you ain't asking me for bypass xD

2 hours ago, Maxxjj said:

Do you feel as though I am the best commander in Dooms Unit 
xD

I feel like you have a definite potential to go far in the server and the battalion ;)

Do you like Dogs

Spoiler

2ndACS SGM BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

Just now, Carter said:

Eh they're okay but I prefer cats!

We can't be best friends now xD

• Agree 1
Spoiler

2ndACS SGM BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin