Arsenals Staff Application

Arsenal

RP Name: GM 4thACJ TR2 Arsenal

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:81326512

Timezone: CST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):

I wish to be an Administrator in this community because, I have been with the server for around a week now and it seems like a nice community and a well developed server. I hope I could be an Administrator because I feel I can help this server become a place that stands out by keeping it minge free and helping all in need whenever they ask. I hope if I get to rank up to lets say Head Admin, I will be able to keep the staff in order. For, I have been all staff ranks on many different servers and I know how to do my job. In those community's I have been staff of the week and staff of the month many times, so I hope I could do the same here. In my opinion some staff here don't really go on duty/do their jobs and I hope if I get accepted I can be on duty more then I roleplay so the users don't have to wait.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):

Some stuff to know about me, I love SeriousRP  and I love to play games. In the past few years I have had many servers to own and best staff on, Some of them I was voted Staff Of The Month/Week (Not the ones I was Owner on). I am loyal, and honest to everyone I meet.

Edited by Arsenal